Reviews for The Sad, the Sadistic, and the Psycho
Catalog Cats chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
I'm with Azula, uncontrollable laughter sounds pretty good right about now. XD

So, for that matter, does the next chapter, please post it as soon as you can.
Ron Weasly girl chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Aha! This is so hilarious! I love the image you have for Azula, where she can be so sinister and prideful where she is saying "I CHALLENGE YOU TO A GAME!” and Zuko's just like "Pfh! Whatever."

It is complete and totall awesomesause.

Oh and that overload of Mai/Zuko. I. Almost. Died.

IT WAS AWESOME!

anyway can't wait for more! :D
Kimba616 chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
Oh my gosh, I loved Zuko in this! The speaking in third person is priceless! I can't wait to see how the parents react to the mess! XDD

Update soon!
EE's Skysong chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
'I, Zuko, King of the Bandits, apologize.' Best last line EVER. This chapter managed to be sweet AND absolutely hilarious. I loved the "uh... rawr?"
daydream11 chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
-snicker-

Since I assume you did the n00b writing on purpose, I found it very hilarious. Can't wait for more.
Ron Weasly girl chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
Yay! I just read the first two chapters and I must say this is awesome to the extreme! Everyone is in perfect charater and its so funny and cute :D I have to say I love Mai in this she's so hilariously morbid!
Kimba616 chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
Please update! It's so hard to find good stories, especially for rare couples such as Maiko.

Update soon!
Musically chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
"I AM PRINCESS AZULA AND I WILL NOT BE SHOOSHED!"

Hahahaha! Shooshed...This is amazing. Don't stop the music!
Freakycuteducky chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
Aww! I loved the line 'Ur so creepy it's cute' and I love Mai, plz update soon so I may enjoy more of ur FanFiction?
I AM ON HIATUS FFS chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Oh wow, that was awesome! "Prawns..." i nearly died... oh wow... that was so IC... ARGH1 if only there was more room in my favorites list...

Never will be,

Onee
Iron Butterfly of Kinzan chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
i'm awfully excited for the next chapter! update soon! this is too cute for humans!
MeowSap chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
I'm not too fond of the humor genre because normally its a bunch of randomness. But I love this story so far! XD It is so funny! Mai being a squeak toy and Azula speaking typos? Lol...keep it up; you're doing a great job. :)
EE's Skysong chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
When I read the first chapter of this, I was merely intrigued. Azula and Mai interacting as small girls with just the right amount of sadism mixed in with the cuteness?

I fell in love, though, with the Ty Lee chapter. I ADORE Ty Lee, and I like Ty Lee and Mai even better. "He's got a youthful glow and masculine wing designs." How PERFECT.

I think it was excellent.
The Blind Bandit chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
Are you seriously only getting 7 reviews? That's crazy, you deserve more. I absolutely love these ficlets. Though I will say, there are few grammatical and spelling errors abound(Yes, I recognized the ones on purpose. Funny, by the way!), but we all do that, so I'd just proofread is all. On the brighter hand, you've proven to me that you don't need to have completely correct g/s; you know how to get a reader and keep them. Please update!
daydream11 chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
"I hurted it."

EX-DEE

Not only do their youthful mispronunciation amuses me, but the Ty Lee and Mai interaction does a heart good! It's so fricken cute!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »