Reviews for Believe
Hermione12124 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
You can write well, I can tell... and this story wasn't high on the pointless scale either... but you should really use this type of writing for your other stories, too. Also, it could've been a little longer and have more detail, but besides that, it was actually okay.
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Oh yes - there will be blood.
Dotmw chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
oh...dear...jesus...why?...that was...oh my god...
Heiduska chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Ookay a little random since they were all a bit OOC but it's a funny idea you had there.
VanG Ziggy ZA chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
This was interesting dude, very interesting. I mean I could see emotions growing out of control like this, very easily in the game, but I would have liked to have it just a little bit longer.

You have two of the same mistakes I do here, in that sometimes you forget to capitalize names, and the last action scene should have been hacked up into different paragraphs, not clumped up like that, but I do that too, so its no big loss.

What I would have loved to see was more scenery, and emotions on their faces. We see anger and bitterness in their words, especiall when capitalized, but to see what they were looking like, the way their lips and faces contorted and twisted into anger and bitterness, might have been fun too.

Anyway this was a seriously cool idea, and you did it well. Kudos.