Reviews for Just Like Sunny Days We Ignore
slystir chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Hey there. Just finished your song fic, "Sunny Days". It was rather good. I enjoyed the house and Wilson banter. Of course, Wilson does the comforting while House prods things back to normal on the way back from the cemetery. I especially liked the bit at the end when Chase thanks them. House's understated recognition of Chase's sentiments was perfect. Had me a brother in law just like that.

Well done. Thanks for posting.
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Nice story.:-)
rebeck chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Is the title of this story from the lyrics of 4am by Our Lady Peace?
hpenchantress chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Aww! So cute! Loved the moment with Wilson,where Chase hugs him! It's like he's looking for a real father figure in his life!

Beautiful! Great job!
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Awwww!

This is so sweet!

Go Angst!Chase! And Caring!House! And Wilson being Wilson!
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
"It's eight forty-five. We still have time to flush every toilet in town just to make sure that they all really flush counter clockwise."

"Wake up! Our duckling has left the pond!"

"wha...?"

and

"You're really stuck on that, aren't you?" Wilson muttered, a mixture of frustration and amusement in his voice.

"It's just not natural!"

Chase snorted, "Imagine how I felt when I first came to the states."

"It must have been like an entirely different planet for our little wombat," House commented, growing more comfortable with the light banter.

"You have no idea," the Aussie replied. "You yanks and your peanut butter."

that was awesome and I laughed my butt off. Amazing story with amazing emotion

writing. Amazing friendship beetween Wilson and Chase at the end. Just amazing story.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Great job. You really packed a lot of emotion in there, but it was well done!
gaap237 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
You show Chase's grief quite well, and portrayed Wilson extremely well.
The Tall TV Lover chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
love it especially the part when he visits his fathers grave
norbooboo chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
lovely!
RavenQuill chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Hilarious! And yet, beautiful.
chaseluv4ever chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I really like this.

It is like your typical Chase angst fic but it has a little hint of humor in it that makes it very interesting to read.

Good job!
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Nice story. I liked it. Keep up the good work:)
sarahofearth chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
This was a beautfully written story. You described scenes that really mattered in such detail I forgot I was reading fanfiction for a minute there. I enjoyed the way you intermixed all the genre's in here: Angst, tragedy, *humour*- All were writen wonderfully as well. I love all and any Wilson-House-Chase fics but I've never been able to find any that are REALLY good so my hopes weren't too high for this one. The beginning had me skeptical still but once Chase got on the plane I could already tell it was goign to be a good story. And it was! I hope you continue writing more House-Chase-Wilson because this was exactly what I was looking for in a story. I'm sorry I wasn't more confident in its "awesomeness" earlier. It turned out to be on my Favorites list. Keep up the great work; I'll look forward to it.

Have a nice day,

~Sarah

Merlynnod chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Another wonderful House & Chase story! I love your characterizations, and your Snark is Grade A. ;) Very much looking forward to reading more of your work in the future. :)