Reviews for The Birthday Boy
THORina2245 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Already loving this story x can't wait to read more :)
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Awesome! :D I agree about Wincest. It's icky!
TheStylishElf chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Ba ha ha! Sam's in the bathroom wondering why his ass is sore! Priceless! That rocked! Thanks for the chuckle!
ARandomYouth chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
YAY! I liked this story! I hope there's more for these two.
gypsywoman1 chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
Lol. Nice. Sure, not so nice when Sammy boy has a vision of his brother getting lucky, I mean what kind of brother wants to see that in his head? lol. Anyways, loved this story. An awesome and smexy job you did.

Tori
gypsywoman1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
(insert applause) It wasn't boring at all Kim. In all honesty, it rocked. I loved it. Just how I imagined them to act around a girl that is a childhood friend. Fantastic job.

Tori
Tater-K chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
LMAO This is a great story! HILARIOUS!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
sorry bout the last review. i didn't relaize it was completed. i really like ariel!
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
aww! is that it? if not plz update!
Lilithxfic chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
Wow cool chapter! The vision thing was great, I had no clue ;)

The winscest part is so true! Ew!

A extremely happy birthday? What is gonna happen? I want a hint... what else is new? lol ;)

great job, update soon kim!
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
great chap. totally didnt expect that.
Lilithxfic chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
*lets out a satisfied sigh* ;) you know, this chapter was one of those I love to read lol! The lake part was great!

and..."Same as always, saving people, killing things, getting arrested… oh yea and Sammy here has the ‘shining" Dean's routine is about right..he sounds so natural about it! ;)

Great update Kim! more soon? ;)
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
update soon! i really love this story. its one of my favourites. Youve written it really well, and its really realistic.

Amy
socksE-B4ev chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Its not boring at all.I find it very funny!
Hockeymarine29 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006