Reviews for Best Friends
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
Very cool story where Casey is having fun and letting loose with her friends. Great job!
twinklestar4589 chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
you should write a sequel
Brianna chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
OMFG! u seriously NEED to make a sequel or better yet a long one shot (or two...or three...or a lot more...) just like this 1 i am OBSESSED with fanfics where casey was popular or 'bad' or was like a complete opposite of herself...i will like commit suicide b-kuz there r hardly any other fanfics like this 1 !

peace love&&fanfic
twinklestar4589 chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
you should write a sequel best friends its so good
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
ohh! pleez write more about casey and the elm street kids! i luv the rod/casey pairing! its awesome! im a fan! :o)
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
ooh! i really hope that you write more about rod and casey in other stories! in my fanfic bio, i listed rod/casey (rasey) as one of my favorite ships in life with derek, and i did it for you. check it out! cant wait to read more! im a fan! :o)
Sailor-Lit chapter 8 . 1/23/2008
LOVED it!
princetongirl chapter 8 . 8/29/2007
sequel please loved it come back
rnl1993 chapter 8 . 3/23/2007
That was areallygood story i really liked it and i am marking it as a favorite. great job!
Green-Jelly chapter 8 . 2/14/2007
Wow that was an awsome story. It was so believable that Casey used to be like that. GGreat story.
BeeDiddy chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
do the know about the second- 7th one or whatever?
Windyfontaine chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
Oh that was wonderful! So sorry I'm late reviewing, the alerts have finally started working again. Loved this chapter, and great work on the story. That sounded like great fun to watch a movie with a bunch of friends. Glad Casey got to reconnect with them. Now I'm off to read the crossover and start catching up on the backlog of emails I now have :) Thanks for sharing this, hope your New Year was good!
MHxxPAPER DOLL chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
AW!

I absolutely loved it!

Wonderful, wonderful.

I saw Freddy vs. Jason if that means anything!

I really enjoyed this.

I'm putting in my favorites.

And I loved the way Casey acted in this story too. Not like some little girl. Haha. And I liked how you put some Dere/Emily in there. Even though I'm not a bit fan, it was still cute.

Okay, well I better go now.

Catch ya on the flip side.

-Maegan
stormynights78613 chapter 8 . 12/30/2006
Great Story, it ROCKED! But I do have a question, are you really a huge fan of Nightmare On Elm Street?
Brian chapter 8 . 12/30/2006
Cool dude.

I have a better idea for your challenge.

Casey reconects with a blind guy she met when he visitted from the states. A running gag is that he calls George 'Georgeo, and speaks Italian at random moments like in A Fish Called Wanda.

I'll give you more later.