Reviews for Sweet Nothings
Enma20 chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Awww :)) I re-read all the chapters and its still SO CHEESY FOR ME! XD Waaah! 3 3
Enma20 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Kyaaa! This is soooo beautiful! So romantic, So Bold! XD
stranger chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
COOL STORY :) VERY SWEET. ESPECIALLY THE ONE WHERE HANA ASKS ON HOW YOH HANDLES ANNA :)) MORE OF THAT PLEASE 3
Dinpol96 chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
D'aww this is so adorable.
Dinpol96 chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
D'aww this is so adorable.
mk chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
kyaaa Yoh is the only one who truly understands Anna, kya so sweet!
chashkieh chapter 17 . 5/15/2012
Aaaw, this was soooo sweet. n_n.
chashkieh chapter 15 . 4/3/2012
Ahh, this is my most favorite chapter of all! Men is such a naughty little kid and it's like Hana and him would most likely become the best of friends.
the.terrorist chapter 16 . 4/2/2012
*squeeeeee*

Aww, this was so sweet! I loved the mother-son interaction, it was obvious how strong their bond was. And when Yoh stepped in, they became the cutest, most beautiful family ever, haha!

Please write more soon! :)
Kyoyama Daphne chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
Aww..this was adorable! And yeah, it's been a while since I've seen you update :) Anyway.. congrats on your graduation!
wamomo chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
This is completely adorable, I had to bit my hand to stop a big squee out of my mouth. This is exactly how I imagine Anna after comming back from war, I imagine her much more gentle and completely devoded to Hana :(

Can't wait for flowers, I'm hoping for more interaction between them.

Great fanfic! :)
PrincessLazyPants chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
AWe, I'm going to miss reading these oneshots. They were all written very well and were so, so cute! Congrats on graduating and I wish you the best of luck with your future. :)
ParmesanCheesums chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Sweet. :P

But I haven't seen Anna like this in the series.

Or di ko lang napanood?

But I can't say she's OC, coz there are times that you can see it in her eyes, too. :P
venz07 chapter 15 . 9/3/2011
Your one shots are really cute!:D
PrincessLazyPants chapter 15 . 5/18/2011
I like that similarity you have here between Hana and Men, but most of all, I love Men's character in this..Just like his dad, who was sharp tongued and tough, he has a sweet soft side that he shows only to certain people. It was very cute! Write more soon.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »