Reviews for Sweet Nothings
AnnaAsakura chapter 3 . 9/3
I love it
Rumia35 chapter 8 . 7/15
I love Yoh and Anna as parents. They may be clueless but they know what's right and wrong. The most important thing is that they're trying. I guess it helps when Hana is a good kid. I can see a lot of Yoh in him.
ilene chapter 8 . 7/14
So happy there's still Yoh Anna story ! Thx for updating, hope I can read more your story about this ship :)
Rumia35 chapter 7 . 2/5/2016
It's so nice to read some Yoh and Anna moments again! It feels as if there aren't as many good ones anymore. Also welcome back! :)
Gregory99 chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Awww :)) I re-read all the chapters and its still SO CHEESY FOR ME! XD Waaah! 3 3
Gregory99 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Kyaaa! This is soooo beautiful! So romantic, So Bold! XD
stranger chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
COOL STORY :) VERY SWEET. ESPECIALLY THE ONE WHERE HANA ASKS ON HOW YOH HANDLES ANNA :)) MORE OF THAT PLEASE 3
shirohata chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
D'aww this is so adorable.
shirohata chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
D'aww this is so adorable.
mk chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
kyaaa Yoh is the only one who truly understands Anna, kya so sweet!
chashkieh chapter 17 . 5/15/2012
Aaaw, this was soooo sweet. n_n.
chashkieh chapter 15 . 4/3/2012
Ahh, this is my most favorite chapter of all! Men is such a naughty little kid and it's like Hana and him would most likely become the best of friends.
letmeannoyyoutoday chapter 16 . 4/2/2012
*squeeeeee*

Aww, this was so sweet! I loved the mother-son interaction, it was obvious how strong their bond was. And when Yoh stepped in, they became the cutest, most beautiful family ever, haha!

Please write more soon! :)
Kyoyama Daphne chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
Aww..this was adorable! And yeah, it's been a while since I've seen you update :) Anyway.. congrats on your graduation!
wamomo chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
This is completely adorable, I had to bit my hand to stop a big squee out of my mouth. This is exactly how I imagine Anna after comming back from war, I imagine her much more gentle and completely devoded to Hana :(

Can't wait for flowers, I'm hoping for more interaction between them.

Great fanfic! :)