Reviews for So I Married A Death Eater
Captain C Word chapter 3 . 2/6
I freakin love it! Made my day. I laughed SO much, and that's saying A LOT, cause my dad just died.
Captain C Word chapter 2 . 2/6
I laughed so d*** hard at the dinner roll thing.! My insides hurt.
KarouAz chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Oh god! My brain is stuck: Lucius with a mullet, Lucius with a mullet, Lucius with a mullet, Lucius with a mullet, Lucius with a mullet (...) I almost died laughing! Ahahahah fabulous, truly original :D
DramioneDestiny chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
You know, this fic is super sweet & cute. So, please update ASAP;)
shadow under light chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
interesting story especially for a married life!i like thie Hermione who has a strong personality.i hope you could continue writing this story!
Orchid Rollo chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Oh! This is exciting, and I can imagine Lucius and Hermione "Hair War"!

So where's the next chap? :)
yay chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
This was great and I love her not surrendering to "being a Malfoy".
Melnoli chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
The third chapter of this is my favourite. I admire how you've kept everyone in character (or keeping what I see as their core personality traits) but getting along, more or less :)
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
33333333333333333333333 GUURRRRRLLLL IMMM LOVINGGGGGG ITTTT :DDDDDDDDDDDD
Marianna chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I have read a lot of Hermione- Draco stories in Internet the last weeks. But this is the first one that I review because it has really touched me... Good work you are a really inspiring author and I think that you can do great things!
rach-florance chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
love your story..any new chapter?
AClassicExampleOfAnOnlyChild chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
this story will only have four chapters? why? ITS BRILLIANT! We need AT LEAST 50 chapters *hint hint*
AClassicExampleOfAnOnlyChild chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
HAHAHAHA! you are BRILLIANT!
equariem chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
the Hair War one was brilliant
pansy25 chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
LOL. This is absolutely perfect. I could imagine it now... Lucius' hair as a mullet is atrocious at best. I love this stories. I hope you update soon...