Reviews for Setting The Record Straight
Alicia Olivia Mirza chapter 6 . 6/11
Hey!
I really loved all the written chapters and I hope it will be finished one day. It is a great idea, one I haven't even seen done, though it's kind of logical. :3
It is mature with real grown-up characters, but in-character, really PR!
So, amazing work!

Alicia :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
Awesome, I really hope that you write more to this.
ObsessedwReading chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
Awesome. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 4 . 6/26/2016
Fantastic job writing this. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
Terrific fanfiction. I really hope that you decide to continue writing this (crosses fingers).
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
Wonderfully written.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Awesome, I look forward to what will happen next.
KitsunePrince chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
Are you not going to continue the story? I think its the best power rangers identity story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
you know the rangers were all friends before the morphers i can totally see them doing prank war
Cacao85 chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Can you update please?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
UPDATE SOON! PLEASE
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Awesome. More soon? Catch ya on the flip side.
Cacao85 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love your story! This is the kind of story about power rangers I was looking for a long time! I love the fact that the originals Identities are revealed accidentally to the world, they are chased by the paparazzi, fangirls. I'd love you to write a fiction about when their Identities are revealed, how they manage it with their parents, journalists, their work ...
I hope you will put your story up to date, because I love it! And, if you know of fiction power rangers on the same type as yours (identity revealed), could you tell me the names?
Thank you and sorry for my english, I'm French )
KallenStadtfeldViBritannia chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
Wow this story is great in that it is both funny and yet serious. I cant wait for it to be updated. This gives a good ideal what could have happened had it actually happened instead of imagine it.
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
I've really enjoyed these and hope that you come back to finish them. I'm looking forward to what the rest have to say, especially Billy and Rocky.