Reviews for Our Own Place And Time
WickedBones chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Wow! This is a super one shot! And I really hope you consider adding a chapter when Brenda and Fritz get to Atlanta and meet all of Brenda's family.
Magadoodle1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Holy crap! This is an amazing story! i love it! i cant express the amazing-ness it has! i hope you write more for the closer (and i realy hope its Brenda/Fritz!)
BabyWonder7 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This was a fantastic read. I'm so glad that it continued on for so long, because it was one of those stories you just don't want to have to read the ending to. I know it's been forever since you've written this story, but I'm holding out hope that you see another review, and you could possibly be persuaded to do a Howard/Johnson family sequel that takes place in the Johnson household Christmas day? Goshh, I'd love to read that. (:
AuburnFan01 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Great story! I enjoyed reading it. You really portrayed the characters well.
LiveinLivingColor chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
That was beautiful. Perfectly written, and you delved into the depths of these characters and their emotions in a very fulfilling way.
mereva chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
What a fantastic story! It's unequivocally THE BEST fanfic I ever read about Brenda and Fritz! You totally blew me away, I'm in love with the story. PLEASE don't stop your fantastic writing. I'd be really happy to read more of your stories about The Closer, perhaps with even more adult content (that would be terrific).
Hips chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Holy crap! What a fantastic story. I loved the way you created a believable back story for Fritz. I loved how you were able to keep the dialog in the same style as the show, it seemed as if this was right out of an episode. It was just wonderful. I would love to read more of your stories.
mixedupfiles chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I am going to make an attempt to tell you my thoughts on "Our Own Place and Time," your beautiful, sensitive and romantic story that I love, oh so much. I cannot promise articulate, since it still seems to be missing, but I shall do my best. First of all, your ability to step into the characters and make them extremely real is just exceptional. I *feel* Brenda and Fritz in this and *know* this is how they are and how they would react. Your love for them is apparent in the way you handle their subtle interactions and expressions. The plot of the story itself could not be more satisfying, and from a purely selfish point of view I cannot tell you how much I appreciate that everything you say about them is something that I feel and how I would want them to be. And in my head and in my heart, all of this is true and real. This story has played havoc with my emotions, making me laugh out loud, giggling a little, the laugh that makes tears come to my eyes. It also made me feel for both Fritzy and Brenda when he was relaying his childhood. I cried and felt pain for this little boy who really only exists in our imagination, as well as Brenda's heart aching for him and wanting to do *something* to make it go away. I was taken from highs to lows, experiencing this along with the two of them, their love for each other, the way they are connected to each other, as well as felt their passion. You left me feeling elated and wanting it to go on forever. Thank you, my friend.
Tez chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
This story is absolutely perfect. I'm in love. I literally laughed and cried, and I couldn't put it down. I really hope you write more Closer fics for us to enjoy. Beautifully, beautifully done!