Reviews for As Silent as a Grave
theadmiralscoffee chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
Very nice :) I always thought it was one of those two then they threw in the the Taffet lady. Sigh.

Excellent work...so good I may have gotten up and turned the lights on in my room. Just in case you know.

Hailey
theadmiralscoffee chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I am going to keep reading but I do have a suggestion...where the story flips from person to person, I would enter a line...it would make it a little easier to read :)

ONWARD!

Hailey
4kitty101 chapter 14 . 1/22/2010
loved it!
csimesser1 chapter 14 . 8/11/2009
that was good lvoed it
Shiver-n-Shake chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
AH! STILL FREAKING OUT ABOUT ZACH! He's my fave character next to Angela and Hodgins... and Booth and Brennan DAMMIT I LOVE THEM ALL
Calliope.Means.Music chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
I LOVED THIS STORY!

I wanted to read a story about the effects of the gravedigger and this one was amazing!

I absolutely loved it!

I so knew that the guy who wrote the book on the GD was fishy!

This story should have been aired.

It answers so many questions, if only it were true :D

Amazing

:D
Indigo Assassin chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
NOT ZACH ATTACK!
Aching Bones chapter 14 . 12/7/2008
Hi there,

Oh thank you for updating this story...So glad that they solved the case in the end and that Bones and Booth have ended up where they should have been all along...together!

Ger
HawkAngel XD chapter 14 . 12/4/2008
great great great!

HawkAngel
murderdetective chapter 13 . 9/1/2008
damn't! I wanna read mores! :( GIVE ME A NEW CHAPTER! Please? :) Pretty pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top. Pretty please with a cherry, caramel, chocolate chips, minty chips, brownies, candies, and Captain Crunch?
BONESisPIE chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
oh, its so obvious! The Gravedigger (in the show, i dont know about ur fanfic) is that brunette chick that is always hanging out with Vega! Just watch her during the episode and it is so clear!

Awesome story!
HawkAngel XD chapter 13 . 8/7/2008
oh great plot!... update soon please... great AU...

HawkAngel
lebonhiver chapter 13 . 6/27/2008
this was brilliant! D

pleace continue soon
iamwriter chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
OMG, never saw that coming, you are good!
iamwriter chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
Interesting twist, Brennan's dad.