Reviews for One Year Later
Angela chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
I'd love to have the rest of this story, it's good so far :)
Jo Z. Pierce chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
I just saw this series for the first time recently, and am already a big fan. It's great to see fanfic for it, and hope to see more!

Even though it's been a while, I hope you continue with this. You are a good writer, so it would be great to read more.

And don't worry about the comedy aspect of it; not everything has to be set in the same tone, as long as the content is in character. In fact, I like it when authors can juxtapose tones - it's like seeing things behind the scenes.
Wega the blue sun chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Now I'm a slow updater myself, but it really seems this story is over, since it's been such a long time that a new chapter has been added. That's too bad, because I had my heart set on seeing Casey and Antonio together. His endless devotion cries for resolution, and I'm pretty sure he'd even love Casey in her lobster costume!
identityless chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
Yay, more! Thank You!

I wonder how the dinner will go and whether Roy's proposition will make the boys happy. I kinda hope so, I really want to like Roy...for some reason. I'd also like to hear more about Casey and her new career, poor thing, hopefully she'll get a better break than being the lobster!

Always awesome to read this, and as always I'll be ecstatic if I see more in the future!
Kristen3 chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Nice job. I liked the flashback to the ep. w/ Roy's mother. That was always one of my faves. Just two things: I believe the saying is "FOOL me once, shame on you," not "full." LOL Also, PLEASE don't leave me hanging here! I can't imagine what Roy's "proposition" could be! I know this is supposed to be the "new" Roy, but still, he's ROY! LOL Oh yeah, I'm flattered to be mentioned by name in your Author's Note! ;)
identityless chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
Hey, good to see more of this! Really enjoyed this chapter, poor Brian and Joe, hope they can sort out this mess with Roy and bring sandpiper back to life :)

Great chapter!

Always keeping my fingers crossed for more!
Kristen3 chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Wow, good chapter. Worth the wait! (But please don't do this again, hehe.) Brian leased Sandpiper to Roy, huh? Bet that was interesting. I can just imagine what Roy will have to say about it LOL. One question, though, wouldn't Joe have to renew his licence with the FAA, not the AMA? Unless I'm missing something, the AMA is the American Medical Association. Anyway, once again, good job, and please update soon! :)
Kelly chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
Hey! Love the story so far. You need to continue! I love Wings. Don't give up on the story.
Penny chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
I love that there's Wings fanfic. It's a great start. Don't worry too much about the humor. Comedy is much more difficult than drama, and it takes practice. You're doing fine in this regard.

Keep it comin'!
PicnicNicki chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Definitely worth continuing! You write well and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have.
Kristen3 chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
Please keep going! What has Brian done? At least the plane's there, that's a good thing. ;) I loved the refrence to the big sandwich. I think it's great when authors mention specific things from the show.
Freyla chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
I really like the way this story is going so far. Loved this chapter, everyone is so in character-I could actually hear Antonio speaking the words you had written for him. And you even threw in a big sandwich! :)

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
identityless chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
EEp, thanks so much for writing another chapter! I really can't wait to see what's happening with the business, hopefully for Joe's sake it's good! After what's happened with Roy (cool twist with him losing weight) I also can't wait to see if there are any more changes with the others.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed this keep continuing! LOVE it!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
My husband & I have recently bought the DVDs of the first three seasons of Wings, so my memory has been refreshed. I think this could potentially be an excellent story. I'd like to see where you go with this. Please continue.
identityless chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Oh please, please PLEASE continue! It's so cool to see more Wings fic, and I would really love to know what's in store for them when they return from their time away! awesome start :)