Reviews for WSS chapter 2 Ashley and Andros' lives after PRIS
DizneeDol chapter 23 . 7/19/2007
Great Chapter! I Loved It! Hope You Plan To Update Soon! :)
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 23 . 2/22/2007
I love it! Stupid Ankara! KILL HER! Update soon.

Love,

AH/AY
AMarieKelley chapter 23 . 2/21/2007
E! Ashley's pregnant! Yes! I love it! I totally cannot wait

for the next chapter! Update soon! :D
rosabelle317 chapter 23 . 2/20/2007
Poor Ash... but at least Andros figured out what was going on. *grumbles* He called Ashley stupid. The idiot. Update soon!
CoolDiva chapter 23 . 2/19/2007
Good work.
rosabelle317 chapter 22 . 2/14/2007
Stupid Ankara! Too bad for her Ash is already pregnant. Hehe. Update soon!
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 22 . 2/14/2007
*skips around happily*

BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY!

Does this make up for my lack of review? Please say it does! I love this story and you know it! Update soon!

Love,

AH/AY
rosabelle317 chapter 21 . 2/11/2007
Ashley's pregnant! Yay! And Zhane figured it out before she did. :P Update soon!
PRISFAN chapter 21 . 2/11/2007
oh I cant wait... please update soon... very soon lol :P
DizneeDol chapter 21 . 2/10/2007
Great chapter, I LOVED it. Can hardly wait for the next one. Please... update really really soon. :)
AMarieKelley chapter 21 . 2/10/2007
OMG OMG OMG! Ashley's Pregnant! Ashley's pregnant! I totally cannot

wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
AMarieKelley chapter 20 . 2/7/2007
I love it! I could totally see Arlee coming back years later and meeting up with Xander in Briarwood. I cannot wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
CoolDiva chapter 20 . 2/6/2007
Love it!
rosabelle317 chapter 20 . 2/6/2007
Cute chapter! I hope Arlee gets to visit them again... Update soon!
CoolDiva chapter 19 . 2/2/2007