Reviews for Weaver
BranchSuper chapter 16 . 12/10/2011
Excellent story - very imaginative monster, for you and for Sam!
brihana25 chapter 16 . 12/1/2009
Ya know, I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that I found you on here. I'm slowly making my way through all of them, and I can honestly say it's been a long, long time since I've enjoyed so many stories written by one author.

Can I fangirl you now, or would that be OTT? ;)
Rat chapter 16 . 4/30/2009
Great story, I really enjoyed it. I really like the H/C you write, its not too sappy, and Sam even though he is hurt isn't weak. It seems like a lot of hurtsam fic makes sam into some kind of child character, but you are able to whump him and keep him strong and on a level playing field with Dean. Awesome job!
Rat chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wow, awesome beginning!
shini chapter 16 . 12/13/2008
I love this story. I've been reading several of your fics and they're all so good! Keep it up!
BiteMeTechie chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
As an official representative of the Skiffy Awards, it's my pleasure to inform you that you've been nominated! Please see the following links for more information!

Skiffy Awards Website: w w w. freewebs skiffyawards

Skiffy Awards Live Journal: community. livejournal skiffy_awards

Skiffy Awards Forum (where voting will commence!) z3. invisionfree techiedom

Congratulations on your nomination!
Jensen chapter 16 . 12/3/2007
Okay,I'm going to get all het up on your account here. How come you only get 52 reviews for a bloody good story, with good characterisation and true to character characterisation, but someone (no one specific) who writes them falling into each others arms crying their eyes out for 16 chapters gets like tons!

It's not fair and it encourages bad characterisaton.

I personally want to thank you for this one - fantastic story. More please.
Pippy Longstockings chapter 16 . 6/17/2007
Wow, awesome story!
EagleGirl6 chapter 16 . 12/29/2006
That was just great! I loved how they defeated it, you wrote the hospital scenes and the action scenes so well, everything:) And please, feel free to write more of whatever you want!

Thanks for an awesome read,

EagleGirl6 chapter 12 . 12/29/2006
Finally got to get back to this story! And another exciting chapter. Love that protective Dean, and now Sam is stuck? This is great:)
LdyAnne chapter 16 . 12/27/2006
Nice ending! It is just perfect ;-)
EagleGirl6 chapter 11 . 12/22/2006
Oh, wow. The way Sam morphs from wake to sleep is totally scary and you pull us right along with him. I love how Sam knew Dean was real from his not pinching comment:) That was great. And what a cliffhanger! Dean is gone, car is crashed... or is that dream? Good job!

Thanks again -

EagleGirl6 chapter 10 . 12/22/2006
I just love being reminded of how selfless the Winchesters are in their motivation. Sam is going to go to sleep again to keep the demon away from innocents. That's so cool. Great chapter:) I'm still reading...
EagleGirl6 chapter 9 . 12/20/2006
This was a very nice chapter. I think you do a great job with the boy's relationship; you keep a good balance between the angst and humor.

Your description of the recovery after the action scene was great, I could totally here Sam saying this, hehehe:

“Look, man, I’m not maligning your manhood. I just want some more damn Tylenol or something.”

Plus we even got a real conversation about serious stuff that wasn't all chick-flicky, seemed like what I'd hear on the show:

“What you said before. That our lives are an unending horror movie. Because they’re not.”

I also loved that Sam compared his tormenter to Freddy Krueger! That's awesome:)

I'm so glad this is already done and I only have to wait until I have time to read more, not for another chapter to be posted:) And thanks very much for replying to my reviews, it lets me know you read them (any reply is wonderful, not necessary on all of them). I only post reviews when I've read something I enjoyed... and would like to read more of!

EagleGirl6 chapter 8 . 12/19/2006
Oh, good job on the action scene, very scary how the dogs sprang up on them. And how I love protective Dean... and now who's gonna do the protecting? Loving this! And I don't even have to wait for more:)

59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »