Reviews for Natural Feelings
Arcangelos chapter 7 . 5/11
Bahh... so sad theres no more
MidnightPhoenix17 chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Continue, continue, continue!
katelaina1717 chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Please update;(
deathlover25 chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Lovelesslife chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
This has *got* to be the *most addicting* story I have ever read.
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Update please
FanFiction Lover chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED THIS FIC!? Do You Have ANY Idea How Great This Fic Is!?
DO YOU!? Well OBVIOUSLY You DON'T! Else You'd Have UPDATED BY NOW! There's Not Enough HP/LV aka TMR As It Is, There's Even Less of The Ones I Actually Do Like, so You Better Have a Good Reason for Not Updating! If I Like It, It's Got to be Amazing! "Don't Worry though, I Don't Have That Big an Ego." But Pleeeeaaaasssssse! Update Soon. I Love This Fic! It's Reeeaaalllly Good!
So Good! *Sob*
Kai Chen chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
update pls
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
luurvv it! 3
Sunshine-aki chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
But noooooooo. What about the baby and the war and Ron's douchebaggery and all that?

Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
MoonLiliy chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
This is such a great story! I loved it right from the start and i cant wait for the next chapter! Thanks so much. )
Alex Dark-serpent chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
This is really good. While I have seen the 'Harry and Tom as mates' thing a lot this is different. I have never really seen this angle. So is Harry going to pretty much be a cat-boy now? That would be rather interesting ...

It's always nice to see a twist on an idea that's used a lot. Not that I am trying to offend you, I was just pointing that out. It seems to work rather well with the way the story is going so far.

Alex dark-serpent
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
I like your story! Update soon!
Yenna6 chapter 7 . 9/5/2011