Reviews for Does One Kiss Change Everything?
madcloisfan chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
Loved it. Sequel?
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
"Lois' response brought to mind all those times when he had put such questions to her, indirectly, particularly when she was dating Ollie. Each time she had lobbed back an almost perfect answer that told him on every level, she was very different from Lana."

That makes me think very much of something that I've thought many, many times in the past. I remember the conversation Clark and Lana had in Visitor way back in the second or third season, when she said flat-out that she would be really freaked out if she found out someone she knew turned out to be an alien (among other conversations, but that's the most blatant example), and contrast it to Lois's repeated statements re: Oliver, secret identities, the Blur, and various other subjects relating to secrets, secret identities, alien heritages, and superpowers, and wonder why Clana shipping is still a thing.
Gary chapter 10 . 3/22/2011
Beautiful!
PoemsSpill chapter 10 . 12/6/2009
Absolutely amazing. This fic is extremely well-written... from grammer to characterization to everything. The progression of Clois relationship is so believable. I see you'd like to be published and this story definitely has a professional feel to it. I hope to read more of your work, in fact, I'll begin reading "Rivers of Red" soon... and I also hope you'll complete those two fics on DI, too. Thanks for writing!
Ainsley Haynes chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
Cute story ;)
Bwill chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
Great story.
xxkizixx chapter 10 . 11/29/2008
very cute. you got the characters just right. well done
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 10 . 11/22/2008
Oh yeah... now THAT is how things SHOULD have gone after 'Hydro'; a bit of discomfort on Clark's part, some confusion on Lois's part, culminating in a very interesting 'Freak of the Week' who goes so far that Clark actually sends him to the Phantom Zone rather than leaving him for conventional containment.

Of course, in the past his kryptonite freak opponents weren't able to walk THROUGH things, so it only made sense that he used the Zone this time around.

Plus, of course, Lois's final reaction to learning Clark's secret was just perfectly... LOIS, really; she's willing to let him have at least SOME of his secrets until he's ready to share them all with her, just so long as they both get a chance to see how this thing between them develops.

Oh, and I liked your reference to 'The ABC Murders'; that was ALWAYS my favourite Christie novel, so it's good to see it referred to in something as enjoyable as this.

In any case, keep up the good work!
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 10 . 3/19/2008
Great little story you have here! Loved it!
The Randomist chapter 10 . 5/18/2007
AWESOME! like the Clois smooching
caffeinated crimefighter chapter 10 . 1/8/2007
omg great story, very true to the characters!
sheeiur22 chapter 10 . 12/14/2006
I loved that "I am going to a special kind of hell."
Arhazivory chapter 10 . 12/13/2006
This story was really good. I loved it's development, and Clark's revelation of his secret. It would be really cool when she finds out he's actually an alien.
EmEx chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Awesome story. You got Lois and Clark figured out and Clark's thoughts were hilarious yet all too true to his personality.

Whao, besides writing amazing LOTR stories, you do amazing Clois stories as well! Scribe, you are indeed one of my fav authors.
Baby Wolf Blossom chapter 10 . 12/11/2006