Reviews for Should Be Outlawed on Airliners
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
i loved it i'm still laughing who knew you could use a candy cane as a deadly
Iarejedi chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Ah ha ha! That's awesome! I almost feel bad for Sam but not quite.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
XD! So, so, so funny! And perfectly festive too :D

More crack! MORE!

Trekkie Lizard chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
*dies laughing and goes to suck on some candy canes* That's AWESOME! :D
RETIRED666 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Haha! So funny! ;D
Kyriebess chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Wow that was really funny! I'm gonna be laughing for ages! Thanks for writing it!
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Blech, I HATE black jelly-beans. *shiver*
Yttan chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Haha, nice! Death by candy cane. *giggle*

Loved it!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I laugh myself sick with this. Thanks.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
This _rocks_. Well done.
04238 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Gawd, this has got to be the most random thing i have read. Dean's, umm..., Dean's... COOL! seriously, who would have thought of killing imps with CANDY CANES? I'm rolling around with laughter, like WHAT THE HELL! Seriously. and Sam, well, what can i say about Sam? Like Dean said, 'I'm the oldest, i know everything!'

nice look at how Dean and Sam spend their Christmas

'Were you absent the day they taught the class how to count?”' na, i think he just couldn't be bothered listening

wonder how it's inspired by your sister...

great job, you should write crackfic more often. i don't read it much, but...

you are the sunrise chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
i think i may be in love with your humor fics.
E. Clay chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Lol. This was so cute. I loved it. I enjoyed Dean's creativity. He's pretty good at improvising when he has to, and I got a pretty good visual of the imp biting into Sam's boot, and at a grocery store of all places, and one I can picture. Good job!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
hahahahhahahah i loved that. it made me stop crying. i loved it.
SingingLaLa chapter 1 . 12/9/2006

This story is priceless. Love it.

“Forget box cutters and nail clippers,” he chirruped. “Give me a candy cane and a quarter of an hour and I can take over a plane no problem.”

Dean 1, Sam 0.

Absolutely, positively, perfectly Dean. Can't use your regular weapon, Macgyver one. And only Dean and possibly John would think to use a candy cane as a weapon.

"Of course they were going to be saved by candy canes: of all the flavors Sam disliked, peppermint was in the top three, just behind cough syrup and those nasty-ass black jellybeans."

While I do love peppermint, I gotta agree on the cough syrup and the nastiness of black jellybeans. ;)

This story made me smile, and brightened my night. Thanks. :)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2