Reviews for Legend of the Paopu
Kt Katz chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
GGGGAAAASSSSppppppp I'm reading that book u predicted my futer!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Eragon-the-Book is an awe-inspiring epic. It really should be bigger than it is (certainly bigger than all the tripe Stphenie Meyers turns out). Eragon-the-Movie is two hours of your life you'll never get back. "Travesty" doesn't even BEGIN to describe how bad it is. My daughter refers to it as "the movie which shall not be named".

It was just amazingly sweet of KF to do that for Raven. He probably has a better chance with her than he did with Jinx, since Raven doesn't WANT to be bad in the first place (it's just in her essential nature).

Good story. You gave me several laughs on the way through.
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Wow, my three favorite things in one story: eragon, this ship, and Kingdom Hearts. This was a great read!
acrobats they tumble chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is so adorable. A Wally/Raven pairing with Kingdom Hearts? Perfect.
maripoja chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was so cute! It made me 'Awww!' Great Job!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This story is very well written and very sweet. I like the couple and the plot. The characters were in character
DemolitionLvr chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
haha, I loved this. I love this pairing, I love Eragon, and I love Kingdom Hearts. How awesome. Oh, and I'm teaching myself Japanese, too, so I understood some of that conversation. Your writing was adorable as well. A very well done story.
liliac gurl chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Aww Kid flash is sweet XD
DarkFlash86 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Wonderfully written. Even though I didn't understand it, I loved when Kid Flash was talking with the little kid. Keep writing, especially more Kid FlashxRaven.
Arisu Arisugawa chapter 1 . 12/10/2006

Im very happy to read this cause its been a while since someone publish a KF/R fic. Thanks!

Hope to read more cute fics from you!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Aw! That was so cute! But you could so make it into a story! You should! It was so great!

Guyute24 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
YAY! Thank you so much, I love it! The end in particular was very well done. And Robin jealousy is always a plus. There just aren't enough Rae/KF pairings out there, and I really appreciate this one. Great work!