Reviews for My Limits
Bibbledoo chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I have a lump in my throat, because even if I don't understand, I have I feeling I know somewhere.
DPfruitloop chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Danny Phantom inspired me to do so many things in my life. The show inspired me to be a better person overall, and always put others before myself. If it wasn't for Danny Phantom; I would have never started writing and drawing. If it wasn't for Danny Phantom, I would've never wanted to strive to become an animator in the future. So yeah, he may be gone; but his legacy will live on through the faithful fans in everything from their actions, to their fanfictions, to their fanart. LONG LIVE DANNY PHANTOM! XD
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh, this is so beautiful. I didn't discover Danny Phantom until well after it was aired and cancelled, but this really captures everything that everyone who's ever liked this show must feel about its cancellation. Really powerful, but I love how even though it's cancelled and the show is gone, you put it out there at the end that it really isn't gone, because we are all around, writing fanfiction, thinking about the show, remembering and cherishing the characters. Beautiful.

Sapphireswimming
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
nice! that's a good campaign! :D
Love this chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
My god, this is amazing. I completely agree.
caramelkaren chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This is how I felt when Danny Phantom was over. He did nothing wrong. He never deserved this fate. He shouldn't have left us. He was the first person I ever wrote fanfiction for. Without him, I probably wouldn't be here, be a fanfic writer. Danny helped me to grow. He was the one who helped me to expand my imagination. To expand on the world's of someone elses creation, making them your own. Danny was the first person I ever loved. Hard to believe, but yes. Mainly 'cause I was so young. Danny, I will miss you forever and always love you. You were a major part of my childhood that I will never forget.
Enray chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Short, sweet.
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Wow, nice! That's just how it is!
SquirrelGirl13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Whether this is a story or not i don't care! I love it! This deserves a fave!

~Squirrel~
Nonasuki-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
This is so totally true. I mean, Danny is one of the best shows on air (in my humble opinion). I wish he wouldn't be taken off air...
katiesparks chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I had to reread this one after I saw the poem at the end. I didn't really understand what this was about, but now I do. This is exactly like I feel. My life has never been perfect and it was at it's worst right before DP set my world back on balance and gave me a reason to come home every then while skiming through boards on I stumbled upon fanfiction. And then I had a creative outlet for all my different feeling and a way to express you're right even after all of their effort to silence Danny he'll live on. On fanfiction on youtube and in are memories.

(P. the heck is DP getting canceled and Mr Meaty is staying?It's so stupid I gouge my eyes out everytime I see it!I'm on my third pair of eyes by now.)
Eclpise chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Beautiful, and so true.

We will fight to the very end but even then we may not win. But no matter what, Danny will live on in our hearts, our dreams, and our art.

A truly beautiful piece of writing Netbug, keep it up. :)