Reviews for Different Sort of Day
xevg-x chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
OMG the last part XDDDDDDD Pretty hillarious

Poor Jay, I feel bad for him.

I like the appreciation from Logan to the team.

I wonder why Rogue doesn't mentioned the healing powers...
xevg-x chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I cant remember how I found this story, I had archieved in my Pocket Fiction so, here I'm reading this story.

So Rogue has Sabretooth powers non? Like it!

I love this feisty sassy Rogue, and although I'm a Romy fan I found amusing Rogue hating Remy,

Thank you for writting this!
xmen4life chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
please update this soon.
VanillaMelon chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
What does this story hve to do with Rogue and Sabertooth?
Crushed Hale.x chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
Aww, I love Remy so that made me kinda sad, but oh well. I really love this story so you have to update!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
please update
ry123red chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
i really like how the story is mostly about rogue and logan. i hate it when there is too much detail about other relationships, it just makes things hectic and confusing. Great story! Cant wait for another chapter!
Katie Moon chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
I really really like it so far! Please hurry with the next update!
Stephanie M. A chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
Really liking this story so far. Logan is the newbie and Rogue is the experienced X-men member showing him the ropes.

I'm crossing my fingers for little hints of future romance.
writer23 chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
I really didn't want to like this story. Frankly I hate the idea of Logan leaving Rogue on the side of the road. But honestly, I like it and I'm looking forward to reading what happens next.
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
It was good. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a fantastic week. )
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
It sure is a new spin on the story. Your story is good and creative. I haven't read any like. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a fantastic week. )
RogueNya chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Oh nice job on the chapter, I liked it a lot.

Cant wait to read the next chapter.
DulceDulce DeLeche chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
okay so I'm really hooked I like the AU it's a great way to go about. and I really like the Jealous Remmy. Can't wait for the next chapter.
JClayton chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
certain aspects I really like: the way she detests Remy is funny

the relationship with Wolvie

Would love to knowwhat happened on the Island

and why she hates Remy

and What about Bobby and Pyro

The control thing is interesting too