Reviews for Helping You Heal
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Love it!
Gabriel chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This story was good but maybe over described sometimes? Also i suggest you try not to say i and my so much. All in all though good work :)
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
D'awwwwwwwwwww. I love it.
Pencil Samurai chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
that was so cute!
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Chaoter 2? PLEASE!
crystal.elements chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Holy crappers, Crys, I think this is the most reviews I've ever seen a oneshot have. O_O

You totally deserve it, though. This was awesome! I always forget about the whole Avatar State dilemma. You did amazing for your first oneshot. ;)

Only one thing - I thought Aang had been unconscious for three weeks. But meh, I'm not sure, I guess he coulda been unconscious for three weeks AFTER this...but whatever, it's fanfiction, things like this don't matter. xD

Okies, off to your next one. I'm reviewing all seven. :D
pimidawg chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
luv it i really think you should make another chapter
USApotterfan chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
That was your first try at A:tLA? Wow, that was great! You did a terrific job at setting a mood.
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow, are you sure that was your FIRST attempt at A:TLA? That was amazing! I loved it! You're writing style isn't crappy at all, my friend. It's quite good, in fact! This was a very well-done oneshot!
Chimeko chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
You're simply amazing Crystal. Your stories are so well rounded and.. believable. They're like point-of-view transcripts for future episodes. I hope my encouragement motivates you to write more stories.
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
So So So So So Good! Very sweet and very very well written. I Love it!
mrspacewood chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
OMG i loved it!

love love love

the fluff is building up inside me!

lol