Reviews for 50 First Kisses
Neji Hyuuga chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
Continue please!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/28/2014
I loved it. But you should have put in a story so it would make more sense
borisluvr2000 chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I LUVD THIS Chapter! it wuz soooooo KAWAIII!
queenchesh chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Hanabi's song: in my mind has the tune like 99 bottles of beer on the wall
fdfgdf chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
gdgdfgdfgdf
FullStop chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
aww, so sweet

its funny so many guys run to get a kiss from Hinata Nice
Yellowsakura chapter 27 . 3/17/2009
Wah great Chapter

Thank you for uploading.

I know i might be late on replying, but i havent been on for a while and reading your story was the first thing i did

Ahehe Please update soon
Chris LaFey chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
I have a question. Why "Unmei"? Does it mean anything, or did you just pick a name?
Chris LaFey chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
They 're SO cute!
Chris LaFey chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
This was a very amusing story.

You might want to edit this sentence, though . . .

"Thanks...I know Hinata should go with go! How about that for a thank you?"
o.0 chapter 27 . 9/6/2008
Awesome collection of one-shot, i didn't read all of them since there was just to many but from the ones i read, you have a lot of talent so just keep writing no matter how busy you are.

I love the way Neji acts in chapter 27, it was hilarious.

Good job

Keep up with it.
ChosenMibhar chapter 27 . 8/20/2008
okay...these are non related stories all dealing with a 'first kiss'. it's okay but it's tiresome after a while. i like stories that go all the way...these well...it gives a taste of romance and then ends so abruptly. I like savoring and i'm afaird i'm not satisfied. sorry. however you seem to be a good writer, keep it up.
ChosenMibhar chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
aw this is so cute. I wish there were more Hinata/Neji fics like this. I guess people just don't understand that in the old days it was customary to marry cousins. Especially in royal families or families with clout. In ancient days some people even married their siblings (that's a bit close) but hey...

I hope i won't be disappointed in later chapters.
AshK1980 chapter 27 . 8/20/2008
Another great update as always!

Sincerely,

AshK
blackraven615 chapter 27 . 8/20/2008
AH! Dude it's so cute. You even got one of my other favorite pairing in there. A kiss on the job. *sigh* That was awesome.