Reviews for Domino High
More chapter 7 . 1/21
Good good...I WANT MOREEEEE TT
Smartass GG chapter 3 . 1/20
Little Ryou~ Its called being homosexual or not wrong it do it!Even females do it
ShipperChan chapter 2 . 1/20
RYOU X BAKURA! BAKYOU!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
I like this story and please update!
Jastra13 chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
way late for review i know but you should totally finish this fic
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I loved it!
SouthernKittyGal chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
lol, i loved the chapter! and you said for (3) you couldn't think of a better word, so if you want you could change it to curiousity.. i dunno. whatever you want, its ur story.
Hex the Magician chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
I love your story. Please update soon
HayashiNoUta chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
love your story.
VampirePrinssess chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
OK this will probably be a long review so get your self ready k

first of I am almost positive that Bakura(he has to be mentioned first I just LOVE him) any ways also Marik and Malik were talking about Akito.

second I don't usually read stories that have Bakura and Ryou parings but I made and exception and I am so glad that I did your idea of having all of them together is brilliant! some writers should do that more often.

I love the pairing of Bakura and Marik (the Yami Marik and light half Marik)I honestly love your story and I think that Ryou should stop trying to repay people that are not my 3 favorite boys in the YU GI OH show(good is hot but evil is sexy)

on the random side have you noticed that evil is live spelled backward hahaha

anyways I noticed that you haven't updated this story in what like 3 years and I really want to read what comes next so *puppy dog eyes* pwease upwate soon

OK so this review is not nearly as long as it could be but I'll stop me ranting i'm probaly annoying you

so update laters
Lazy Cat 44 chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
Update!
AleCat1230 chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
I actually looked up conspireshipping because i never heard it before and this is the first fousome fic i have read. I do like this story and plot and am looking forward to an update! Happy New Year!
flaminscull3 chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
cool story.
subaru1999 chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
great story! hope you someday decide to continue it...
Nyahnyan chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
please update soon. please pleae please. i love this story. please keep writing.