Reviews for Catching Up
gibrelina chapter 17 . 5/11/2011
I really really really like this very very very much! Thanks for sharing this great story. I think you have their personalities right on and you're an amazing writer!
Louey06 chapter 17 . 3/4/2011
This was great. I felt so terrible for remus. those stupid ministry workers letting people do that to werewolves for so long. Really great story though!
Seylin chapter 17 . 7/13/2008
This is one of the best HP fics I've read in a long while. I'm sad to see it's complete. Thank you for posting such an awesome fic.
iag chapter 7 . 3/24/2008
Brilliant fic!
Little Miss Mionie chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I have been looking for a fic like this for Merlin knows how long! Your writing is impeccable, and I like the way you have portrayed both Sirius and Remus, they seem very true and very IC. An excellent start! Now, I'm off to devour the rest of the lovely chapters of Catching Up.
unimportant1 chapter 17 . 7/11/2007
It's over? NO! Very good story, though.
InkandPaper chapter 17 . 7/3/2007
Wicked, you finished! I've loved every bit of this story, and it's a great ending. I can really see that happening with P they're just the sort of people to be able to worm themselves out of anything. I would still rather like to set Padfoot on them though :)

I loved Sirius and Tonks's little joke (poor Remus!), and the continued rivalry between Snape and Sirius. Some things never change.

I'm definitely going to read any other HP stories of yours that I haven't yet!

Congrats for finishing, and thanks for the read!
bookworm-jill chapter 17 . 6/30/2007
thank you for e-mailing me.

I'm happy to finally see this completed

It's been awhile.

But it was worth the wait for a good tale. *claps*
BeautifulButDeadly chapter 17 . 6/30/2007
that was a fabulous story! absolutely loved it! you are a really talented writer! i loved the plot and your representation of sirius and remus! are you going to do a sequel?

once again a fabulous story!
Riku-Rocks chapter 17 . 6/30/2007
This is a lovely and intriguing ending to a brilliant and well written story.

The characters, themes, pace, and atyle are great. The friendship between Sirius and Remus is as well concievedand displayed as it is in the HP books.

I recomend this story to every Remus and Sirius fan.
Ailefo chapter 17 . 6/30/2007
I love the story, every single piece of it. I'm just sorry I found it so close to it ending because it only managed to consume my life for a few weeks instead of the full length of time spent on it! I will most definitely be reading your other stories very soon. I love your style and Remus and Sirius are also my favourite characters.

I have loved Catching Up in the few weeks during which it has ruled my thoughts. You're a very talented author! I look forward to reading more of your stories.
distorted realities chapter 17 . 6/30/2007
I want to inflict some serious pain on one Lucius Malfoy. Oh and I agree with Sirius that Azkaban is too good for the other evil people. And the end made me teary-eyed because you know Sirius doesn't make it.
Niham chapter 17 . 6/30/2007
well, i'm sad to see it end, really I am. But I hope you continue writing stories. I'll be checking up on you! Blessed be!
unimportant1 chapter 16 . 6/29/2007
update soon! PLEASE!
Wedgewood chapter 16 . 6/29/2007
Very exciting chapter. I really love the way you potray Sirius and Remus's friendship, very realistic, with lots of dimensions and facets. Suprisingly deep and well crafted for fanfiction, bravo! And the statements about our governments and the amount of corruption is eerily accurate.