Reviews for Welcome Home
UPDATEEEEE
DannySamLover20 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
awww! nice job!
draco122 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
it was very intresting i liked it
Draco122
Owl Emporium chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
This was great! Good job. (:
Blaise Skylark chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
prettyinpinkgal:

Aah! Adorable. Great two-shot, and good plot. It's a bit roundabout for Moses, but not *too* much a stretch. )

~ Blaise Skylark
Lady Froger chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
OMG! I am going through a looking at your childhood memories and i always thought they would be good for each other! it was super amazing!
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
that was cute. I liked it.
Kenwoody chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
It sounds like an amaing base for a longer story, but I don't think that should be it. What if they both have trouble admitting their feelings? What if they get into an argument because of it? What if someone else has his eyes on Sarah, how would James react? What if the vice versa was happening and a woman was trying to seduce James, how would Sarah react? And on top of all of that, what if an enemy from their past came back for revenge? Also, what about Henri, suppose he came to James about a girl that he liked, and then you can create your own characters to build it up more! Don't stop! There's so much possibility! This is an amazing two chaps, but I feel like someone started an amazing novel, then just stopped writing it after a small section. Please consider continuing. Write on.
Alice in NeverWonderland chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
I like this story a lot. It's really good.
Peridot Tears chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
Aw... An SJ outright and Moses dumbfounded too :) Okay, OOC or not, you sure got Henri's personality right :)
loverly chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
i love it please continue
parazesis chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Aw. Cute Sarah/James Fluff. Me'sa likeie. :)
imacowgirl chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
i love it love it love it!
Grace chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
This was a good fic. I wish you would've ended with them dating though. Thanks.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 2 . 8/16/2007