Reviews for Saying Goodbye
prolixius5 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Just starting to read your stories. This first one really encourages me to go and read more and more. I loved it. Emotional, and I have the same feeling with cars as Starsk. On to the next one!
janet brown chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
i was so sad at the begining of the story till i realized it was the car they where saying goodbye then it brought a smile
Ukkie chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Hi Karen,

This is so and the Torino do belong to each sad to say 's a good thing he has Hutch.

Nelleke
schmidj3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I really enjoyed this short story. My favorite line is "Even when she couldn't cover my ass, she cradled my head safely in the rim of her tire." That is a really insighful statement based on that episode, I really liked that. Thanks for sharing!
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Poor Starsky. That *Death* had to hurt nearly as much as it would have to lose Hutch. Nearly. *G* Cool story!
Shawne 'til dawn chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Aloha Karen,

What a treat reading two stories from you in one day! Yah! Okay . . . this story is so sweet, and so cleverly written! If not for your warning . . I would have sworn it was a death story . . . and in away it was because this character was just as important to the show as our two wonderful detectives.

Here is my favorite line that you wrote:

How many times had she gotten me where I needed to go, as fast as I needed to get there? How many times did she cover my ass taking the bullets that should have taken me? Even when she couldn't cover my ass, she cradled my head safely in the rim of her tire.

Karen . . I love how you personified the Torino in this wonderful sentence. Using this type of figure of speech brought her alive and reinforeced the special relationship that Starsky had with his 'baby'. Well done as usual my friend. Your ability as a writer never fails to amaze me.

Love and light . . shawne
webbswoman chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Ah, I loved this story. Very sweet! And beautifully written.
Creedo chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I loved this...I can totally see Starsky reacting this way to saying goodbye to his beloved friend. Thanks for sharing this jewel with us.

Delia