Reviews for nagi's Cold
UndercaringUnderpaidNarrator chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Guys, this is exactly the reason why we can't have nice things.
kimi-lee22 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
weird but funny
ELLIE 31773 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
oh a nother story crack me up. its so cool all the story in weiss a so cool. so many beautiful guy.
Thalia013 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Well, that was very cute. It was a bright spot in my slightly hectic day. Thanks for the laugh.
hasleftthesite chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Long time no see but hey, you're back and with a wonderful humerous little fic too.

It was great. I had a lot of laughs with it and I must say that the idea of posting the story in the form of the different groups communicating with each other through notes was a wonderful idea. Very creative!

But damn what problems a simple cold can cause. I really laughed when I read how they over-exagerated Nagi's cold to the point of biological warfare. Schwarz really should have let the little one at home, now shouldn't they? But then again, Nagi can be scary if he doesn't get his way and I'm sure that a Nagi with a cold is even more scarier, LOL.

At least Crawford had the decency to inform Weiss about what was really going on before it all came to a huge mess, like it wasn't one already LOL, and a full out war.

And Nagi not controlling his powers when he sneezes and thus destroying Schwarz' house was just great! I can already see them hit the deck everytime Nagi makes a sneezing movement. That is a very expensive cold Nagi has, LOL.

As for the fact that the CDC doesn't want to release Aya yet ... can anyone blame them? Come to think of it, what kind of person would Aya be when he has a cold? Scary to hell? Maybe that's why they haven't released him yet cause in his current mood he is a treat to his fellow teammates, LOL.

Anyways, great to hear from you again and great fic also.

Kisses and hugs

Gillie
Swirly chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Cute. It's nice to see them all "get along."
MikaSamu chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Hilarious. I admit, if I were the CDC, I wouldn't want to release Aya either.
neko-chibi-faithkitty chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Beautiful! Priceless! In a word...art. I loved every minute of it.
Luna-Lunak chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I love you. And I love you even more when you write Schwarz fics. It's so great that you have came back to them. And this idea was just hilarious! See ya next time!