Reviews for Christmas in Tokyo3
Jay chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Great ending.
capten penpen chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
your stroy's is a good stress relever to me
yes i have bad hand writeing and speling
DearSfan31 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I gotta say dude u have made the perfect eva christmas fic. Ever since I first read this I decided to read it several times every year on christmas. U did a great job
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh...my...god. I enjoyed this story so, so very much. Keep writing, man. I like your style.
Astronomy Geek chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
yay! Christmas with the eva crew! that was great and very cute with the shinji and rei bit. good job!
The Ruined King chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I just have to say that you are a very great author. This is THE best Eva Christmas fic I have ever read. Be proud!
Aneirin chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
absolutely wonderful!
gunman chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Dude! That was just great!

You have everyone having fun, Shinji cooking special food for everyone including Asuka, Misato dressing up as a sexy-Santa, Shinji and Rei finally getting together (and I have to admit that the whole ring-presentation was just so beautiful) and you even have Gendo and Shinji reconciling.

Honestly didn't see that one coming.

This was a great story. Merry Christmas!
Hara Kazuma chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
That was very sappy, but for christmas it is acceptable. I really enjoy reading Shinji/Rei pairings and to see a slight break in Gendo's normally brooding, bastardly behavoir (that was not alcohol,drug, or fear of Yui induced) was quite pleasant.

Have a happy holiday.
FalconBlue chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Love the holiday fics, and this one was especially great! I know this may sound picky by the way, but make sure you paragraph for different speakers, it makes stories MUCH easier to read.

Apart from that though, great work!
ReisFriend chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Ohh how cute and heartwarming story. I loved this. I can't say anything else, then that. I hope we see more stories from you.
ElectricOutcast chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
It's stuff like this that are the reason why I love Christmas with all my heart. Happy Holidays.
The Jugulator chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
oh im going to absolutely puke with happiness
NamelessHeretic chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Heh, I never get tired of this idea. For future reference, you need to change paragraphs with each new speaker. Having a bunch of speakers in one paragraph can get confusing.
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
wow. i cant tell you how awesome that story was. even though i still dont think it "could" have happened, hey, Miracles happen. lol, i guess i can get carried away with these, but i dont care, thanks for the story. please, write more like these. i love holiday stories

Merry Christmas, and God bless!