Reviews for Sakura Hearts Revised
sakuralovelight chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
i love this story is there going to be another chapter?
InnerCookie chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
are you ever going to countine this story? :D4
InnerCookie chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
haha i love Cloud and Tidus, if I decid, it would be a SakuraXCloud or SakuraXTidus 8D

If you countine on this stoey, then it will be on my favoriy story list absolutly! :D

(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)
InnerCookie chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
hahahha awsom story, love it XDD
Midnight's Lullaby chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Hey great story. Here's a tip for you: Don't say one word too much or it will just make the story sound boring. I couldn't help but catch that you put then almost every time you begun a sentence. This chappie could also use a little more detail. Keep up the great work!
NocturnalMacabre chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
LOL. I LOVE Sakura's language in this chapter! I wish like, EVERYONE was there to see her cuss out Malaifecent! Bravo and well done!
NocturnalMacabre chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
aw saku sora coulda been awesome! Darn kairi she gets him evry time oh well
Kay44 chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
I'm really pissed that Sakura's sensei said to her a few chatpers ago, it's not her fault that everyone followed and Naruto and Sasuke somehow got there too. Somebody need to do something it's not Sakura's fault everyone followed even though she told not to, even though I think it was Ino's fault who wants to go with Sakura and then everybody followed through the hole thingy. How did Gaara and his siblings get there though anyway?

Please more updates
JKL-Kiitten chapter 9 . 11/28/2008
AH THE BEST STORY THATS ROLLIN' THIS HAS TO BE CONTINUED!
Nao chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
I just recently found your story and am waiting on the edge of my seat for the next chapter!
South-Yorkshire-Chan chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
god please finish it
Aobi chapter 9 . 5/14/2008
I LOVE THSI STORY SO UCH WRITE MORE PLEASE!
South-Yorkshire-Chan chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
plz oh plz update soon
RubberDuckiesWhoLikePieAndCake chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
I'm so happy! XD I remember I read the orginal one, and then you took it down to revise it, and i couldn't find this story, and now i did! XD IM SO HAPPY! XD ANywayz, please update soon!
nekozr chapter 5 . 3/16/2008