Reviews for The Magic of a Solstice
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Always love this. Classic.
DeLaLunaLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
aww this was cute
Elmo chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
oh! i love this fanfic! its so lovely and ... pure! haha thats the word. thank you for writing this.

Elmo
Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Oh that was beautiful.
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
very nice! great work...

*Sam*
merangelgal chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
That was great! You can just feel Endymion and Serenity's frustration!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
nice
xX.mediator chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Aw such a sweet oneshot!

And the poem was so good! It captured everything in the essence of Serenity and Endymion's love.

Great work!
elianthos chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Sigh... why didn't get the site alert for this?

ok, never mind. I'm here now _.

mh,an old story of yours you say. Your talent for even the minuscule details and the bits of humour (eh, love your Endy)are up to your more recent standard already.

On the other hand, the writing felt a tad... rushed? in the final part, with all the revelations I mean. Usagi and Mamoru took the hit unbelievably smoothly and well, and acted accordinlgy, without _processing_ it. That was a bit disappointing, and lowered the level of the fic from 'more than average, hat off to your precocious skills' to 'better than most in this fandom, but just average'. Especially considering the amount of depth I'm used to enjoy and appeciate in your other works. You spoiled me ;P, Lils.

And now, about the 'puppeteer' issue. Ok, this per se is a personal bug of my mushy side. Although admittedly it adds meaning and interest to the story, very Greek-tragedy-hero style ( and don't we just love it? ;P) Even so, you dealt with this WAY better in 'Walk with me'. Here instead Usa and Mamoru actually felt like puppets in their past lives' selves hands. While in WwM this was more acceptable (better writing asides) due to the overhall mood of that fic, here it sorta tainted the fluffier, more light-hearted atmosphere. The virtual and pointy pebble in the fictional shoe...

However and in the end, it's still an enjoyable reading, and I'm glad you posted it. It's good seeing you back on this site _.
Anjirika chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
aw...so cute. Love stories like these.
aserene chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
aww that was wonderful! I love it! I'm so glad that too mangaged to get their present seleves together! Great job!
Allison chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
This is really cute!
Usagi of Feudal Moon Era chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
That was frickin amazing. I LOVE it. I love the creativity with this story (and all of your stories). Going into Serenity and Endymion's minds sealed inside Usagi and Mamoru was pure genius. I aboslutely adore it. You're such an amazing writer. Keep it up.
kireisnowtenshi chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Aw How cute lol

That was a good story..nice perspective. Good job :)