Reviews for Running through my mind
JAZZirvette chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
KEEP GOING! (:
The Wonder Snowflake chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
AW KAWAI! O loved this! Of course, I'm sorry to say, i wont read anyone elses, because I don't really like any of the other characters, so if you do another Soubi or Ritsuka, then i'll rea dit! I loved this last two chapters!

Cheers

Crmy
coldfront chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
I was listening to "Si Volvieras A Mi" by Josh Groban (see what shuffle does? ;) while I was reading this chapter and it was slightly nostalgic, but in a good way. I liked it, you layed out the differences between Seimei and Ritsuka. - Thanks for posting. Onwards to the next chapter.
fishiesinthesky chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
Ohmigawsh, so deliciously fluffy! *dies from the fluff*
EmelyeUchiha chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
XD This was so great. *sigh* I have no idea where my story is going, but yours seem to come out so naturally. You've gotta tell me your secret! O_O
EmelyeUchiha chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
OMG That was so effing cute! ::fangirl squeal:: I loved this chapter so much, it was so fluffy!
EmelyeUchiha chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
"Back to the masochists' house of course!" XD That's so hilarious! This was very sweet! Thanks again fro readin gmy stories. Yours are wonderful!
AishiExcel chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
Bautiful sweet and tasteable 8D I love Ritsuka and Soubi's bond! Any of the Zeroes next would be great! XP I'm a bit obsessed with them... I love your writing, keep on doing it!
AishiExcel chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
Oh! So sweet! You have this wonderful grasp on the characters, I found the zero one especially sweet, I could almost taste it _

That you explore their lack of feelings, the absence of pleasure as well as pain, was really amazing. And Soubi, reflecting on Ritsuka... that one just melted something in my chest. keep writing if you will!
Hanji tho chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
i love it D update
CarbonBlack chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Sad, but I think it's cute anyway.

Personally, to keep myself from being too depressed about the idea, I like to twist the idea of Zero not being abel to feel pain to be like a very rare disease that people sometimes get. I dont recall the name, but it's more or less a malfunstion in the brain that makes it to the the nerves don't communicate properly with the brain, so pain doesn't register. That way, I can still see them as being abel to feel other thins, such as tempreature and wind and touches, ect, just that once said feelings cross the line into being painful, it no longer registers with the brain. It makes the most sence to think about it that way as well, because if you had someone skilled enough, they could probably preform brain surgury in order to give a person that effect.
Hanji tho chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
i love ot plz update *-*