Reviews for The Rest of Our Lives
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That was AMAZING!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I could have sworn I reviewed this story...and that you replied to my review...hmmm. Well. Anyway.
I've read this story over and over, countless times. Same goes for your other DP fics. You definitely are one of my favorite DP writers. I don't care that your updates are sporadic and few and far between, because when we do get something from you, it's always great. And also because you're one of my favorite DP writers from when I first came to this site that is still around(BlueMyst19, the author who wrote Unwilling, forgot her name, and a few others).

All that aside, I love this story. It's such a sweet story and a great wrap up to the arc. The lack of a smut scene, I think is a good thing. Not that I don't enjoy Lemons and Smut(I do), but this one really seemed to focus on the more on the connection between Danny and Sam on a personal level. And the ending is just too perfect. Good job.
rezmutt chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
this is so cute. i love it. this whole series was amazing
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Cool
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
wonderful conclusion to all of it. i really enjoyed it. you're a very good writer - can't wait to see more of your stuff.
skitzofrenic chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
aw

i've only just read this story, and i read the Ice Cubes arc like a million years ago

ahaha the peppermint schnapps thing was funnayy XD

and the thing with Tucker handing over the wad of cash to Jack.

nnice
A. LaRosa chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Okay, so I realized I never reviewed this. After re-reading this once again, it made me smile and get my sugary fix that I needed. :) You are an absolutely amazing writer and I can't get enough! :)

-A
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Aw, how cute! I love how they actually eloped. I didn't think it would be quite so...abrupt in the public eye, but I liked it!
Wysteria Fox chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Brilliant storytelling as usual. I love your work! Your representation of the characters is flawless. And the story was quite fluffy even if unintentional. Keep up the amazing work! :D
Salinedreamsxena chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
So when we have kids, do I tell you that the stork dropped the baby off? XD Ya know? I just loved that whole conversation.
Cordria chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
GAH!

I finally read your entire Ice Cubes arc...thing. Well, I've been READING it on and off for a bit - I'm not much for sitting still and reading for any period of time - but I finally got through it.

AND GAHAH!

I love the ENDING! Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! I have no end of compliments to lavish upon you. That was fantastic! hehe... Jack and Jeremy betting on when they'd get married - and actually coming close. *laughter* Love it. I have to say the first and the last (this one) were my favorites. THIS one was my absolute favorite. Without a doubt.

Now I'm all hyped up. Too bad the week from hell is here. I've going to be SO BORED this week at work. Nothing to do. Nada. Everything is done and everybody's going to be quiet doing all the important stuff and I got NOTHING to do... *sigh* I need somebody to post something LONG, COMPLICATED, and INTERESTING somewhere for me to waste time reading.

Loved it, loved it, loved it.

Now I need to go slowly peruse your other stories.

*still smiling* Thank you SO MUCH for writing this. _

-Cori
Kybo chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Excellent ending to a great series.
RosesOfDarknessCry chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
OMG! YAY! Awesome story, dude! Great job! I love it! As well as some of the others in the series (I haven't read them all yet, sorry.) Oh and I read your profile, and I'm sorry for your loss (Sorry if that sounds corny, I didn't know any other way to phrase it.) Keep up the good writing!

Always,

Jen
MegaSliferSlacker7 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Nice fic, I love DP. Oh, I read your profile, sorry about your uncle. And my grandma died from cancer when I was eight, so just telling you, it really hurts at first, you don't even believe it's real, but it eventually simks in. Hey, even 4 years later I'll still cry over my grandma. Stay stong dude. Laturz.

M triple S, loggin' out. -_-
Ginny of Queenscove chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I really love your stories. plese keep writing. speeking of which are you to continue this fic write that "different story" because I would definatly love that!

HUGS ;) Ginny