Reviews for Code Xana Episode 3: Sewer Rat
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Great.
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Hi, in my perfetional opinion i personally found this one mediocre

Ever Faithfull

Lyokoluva
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
“I don’t know but we can ask her when we find her.” Sanne, Ark, and Krieger leave the Factory for the Hermitage. “Ok, be careful, if they hear us and we get caught we’ll be in trouble.” Sanne and the other two sneak into the Hermitage entrance to the sewers and soon find Skitz.

They were careful to make sure that Sanne or Jim wouldn't hear/see them. Also, Skitz got into the sewers before the attack started so she could talk to Sanne who was at the Factory. So the sewer entrance in the woods/park wasn't covered, yet. Right now working on Episode 4: Sissi's Attack

Thanks again for reviewing! Zeriam The Red Cathedral Spire The Emperor And Conqueror From Other Reality, Ruler Of The NetSphere

And Final Fantasy.
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Ok... Here we go...

Its good that Sanne finally learn true about Disney-like stories that her parents told her. Now she fully knows what power the team have released.

Xana attack was weak. Overtaking the truck isn't something drastic, but he knows how to use it, to complicate everything and even kill someone, maybe he is weak, but he's smart and still dangerous.

I thing I noticed something. I don't know is it a bug or that supposed to be: Skitz appear near the Hermitage, isn't that Jim and Samantha live ther didn't they noticed that something is wrong? They don't saw or heared Skitz? hm...

Sorry for not telling you earlier but I really didn't noticed that before :(

Beside that, i think anything is fine, and I wait for the next one.

Ok, now I have to gather info about my enemies, and crush them!

See ya.