Reviews for Brothers and Smugglers
K-FictionFan chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Funny! It's always cute when Anakin (or even Padme) is shown looking after the twins especially in regards to their love life. Loved Anakin's concern regarding the fact that his daughter always gets attracted to wrong guys. This line was the best-

"What is it with Leia and her taste for men? First her own brother, and now a smuggler!"

The end was also brilliant. Yes Anakin we believe you. Surely you had no hand in the extremely handsome, polite prince Isolder suddenly falling in love with your daughter ;)
bryneesI chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
hahah that anakin never learn the lessons
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
That explains a lot, but I thought that Anakin didn't know Leia was his daughter until near the end.
swimmingcheetah chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
hahaha, LOVE the ending! :D
I love dance chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I guess I'm pretty late reviewing this, but better late than never, right? :)

Just wanted to tell you this was great!

[What is it with Leia and her taste for men? First her own brother, and now a smuggler!”]

LOL So funny! I enjoyed very much.
grace1237 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Hehe...that was a funny story :D And Courtship of Princess Leia is one of my fave Star Wars books...the whole King of Corellia thing was hilarious, in my opinion. I like the way you tied Anakin in with it though.
frodogenic chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
*snickers* I definitely believe that Anakin wouldn't be happy with his daughter's choice of husband...
Aria Saralyn chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Incredibly cute! I adored it! Excellent course, Anakin didn't actually know Leia was his daughter when he did all that to Han, but it's still so sweet to think he was looking out for her all the same. And it definetly sounds like something Anakin would do, though as Obi-Wan pointed out, he has no room to talk.
Morriganna chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
HAHAAH! So it WAS Anakin's fault!
moosey16 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Amazing, cute and funny
kiku65 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
*Falls off chair laughing*

I knew it! I knew it! He WAS trying to give her a hint!
Kat Kat B chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I love this story! It's so cute how Anakin is the protective father, but it turns out he was wrong and :sighs: now I'm rambling. Two thumbs up!
pronker chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I'm a sucker for tales of the Jedi afterlife, and yours was cute. Obi-Wan just cannot get out of teacher mode, can he?
McDannofn4ever chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
This was really funny. I could just picture Anakin doing this if he had gotten the chance to raise Leia from the time she was little. But scene between Obi-Wan and Anakin was just priceless.