Reviews for Trembling Hands
Sun chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Awwwwww, so romantic and tragic. Great fic. GZ
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Ugh, I hate when Prof X gets insulted. He's extremely powerful and extremely tolerant; if he wanted, he could just kick pretty much everyone's ass and own half the world. It takes a much greater man to be patient, compassionate and forgiving, which is why Charles is a better man than Erik will ever be.
(That being said, Erik is damn sexy. I love Rog-Neto.)
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
Awesome story!

IAmYourPhobia chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
That was a really nice story. Sad and pretty at the same time. I like seeing someone actually appreciate Rogue's power.
RogueNya chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
Wow, that was sad yet good at the same time, perhaps a sequel is in order Oui?
BelleDayNight chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
What a terrific ending! Very in character in a way and this could plausably fit into the storyline. You introduced Gambit in a way that he wasn't even a factor (yet) to Rogue. I like that Magneto was obviously thinking of her too and hence the comm-link bracelet. And once again, Wolverine is an awesome friend!
BelleDayNight chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
I kind of like seeing Magneto not so certain of things since he's usually SO confident. Way to tell the gang Rogue! I don't like Xavier much. But I do like both Cyclops and Wolverine. I liked in the more recent comics when Cyclops tells Xavier off-Emma Frost is good at getting him to be a better person. Logan rocks!
BelleDayNight chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
Will she return to the mansion just yet? Or stay with Magneto a bit longer and keep up their affair? Oh so many questions! Nice scene between those two.
BelleDayNight chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Sounds like Wolvie wants to rain on Rogue and Magneto's parade. Another enthralling chapter!
BelleDayNight chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Steamy scene you cooked up here...get it? Cooked? Since they're working together to cook dinner? Anyways. I like Magneto's approach and mentality toward Rogue. She's a strong character but her emo-state can be rather annoying when she lets her fears overwhelm her considering how she's usually such a strong character.
BelleDayNight chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
Not sure if Rogue's attraction is due to your version of Magneto being so hot, or if it's from the influx of his psyche into hers. Good job with Logan. Wolverine and Rogue make such excellent friends.
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Man, am I excited to find your ffn profile! I was in a magneto/rogue mood and then I hit the jackpot with you! I have to go to work, but I'll be reading this during any break I get. Very well written! Excellent starter chapter.
Christina chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
Awesome story as always. Please write more like it. You know I'll read them! .
nuriiko chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
Wow! this is good. I like Rogue to be paired up with other characters esp magneto/joseph. good story. U deserve more reviews. But i guess its becos most ppl would read those stories from XMen Evo.
Professor Horatio Hufnagel chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
I LOVE where this story is heading! LOVE IT!

You are SUCH A TEASE! But I love it. "Storm and the new guy. The Cajun fella." Those two sentence fragments made my heart sing and dance. WOOHOO!

Such a hard chapter to write. Rogue and Magneto both have strong feelings for each other but take totally different stances. It's a common problem in relationships, and it was very interesting to watch their viewpoints and actions unfold. Very good, very realistic (if Earth was, in fact, host to mutated humans).