Reviews for Son of Dustfinger
DanelleSephton chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
DAW! it burns with the power of a thousand unicorns in the sky!
bkwrmnlvnit chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
...O_o... Holy crud, that was amazing. I don't even know what to say. Bravo!

Bookworm
Eloise chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Amazing! It was very entertaining and didn't drone on. Ithouroughly enjoyed it.A little soppy though!
TheMissingSandNin chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I usually just read anime and manga fanfiction on here... But this was beautiful. ;) I always thought that Farid and Dustfinger were like father and son... Even from the start I thought they would form a bond like that, haha.

Great writing, keep it up. ;3
Squee-bunny chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
SO CUTE! Aw, I think it's too much of a hope for you to write another fic like this one :) I also adore the father/son relationship between these two characters, and I think you portrayed it all so beautifully.

Thank you for writing such an incredible story!
horse lover chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
That is so sweet! I love it. I've also posted one about Dustfinger and Farid.
Golden-Heart chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Man. That was lovely. Dustfinger's my favorite character, too. I also adore his and Farid's father-son relationship, they became family to each other when lost in our frightening, crazy world... and that's ever so sweet.

And I didn't know there was Inkheart fanfiction! Cool!
daysofseptember chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
That was so cute. I loved it! I absolutely love stories about Farid. And Dustfinger. And Meggie... Well, you get the idea. It also had great grammar, unlike many stories I read on here. Good grammar is very important! Well, now I sound like my English teacher. Anyway... loved it!

xAnonymous
zelda chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
no offense , i loved the story it's on my favorites but the end kinda sounded like one of those guardian spirits "rest son. it's all right now. nothing can hurt you." dustfinger goes from "WHY CAN'T THAT STUPID BOY FARID JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" to "oh i just LOVE spending time with my pride and joy, my SON FARID!" wow, that was some personality switch my friend. sheesh. once again, no offense i LOVED the story,man :)
hidden chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
aww i loved it keep it up
Jellyhair chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I need a box of tissues over here! I loved it!
DragonWinged chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I love this!
Mary Edwin chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Wonderful!

Could read it again and again...

so I think I will!

I will tell some friends that have

also read the book and loved it.

They will really like this story as well!
Nox Pluvia chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Aww. That was so cute -. I love Farid and Dustfinger. Well, I enjoyed it. It helped me forget that Dustfinger is dead (I just finished the book, so I'm still sad about it). Anyway, good job.
magic-queen13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007