Reviews for No Mere Mortal, He
TrapperII chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Very, very cool twist at the end their. Loved it!
Ace chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
i adore this story

i rarely read something that makes my heart turn over

its really great

Foolish Mortal chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
that was REALLY cool, and an interesting way of writing it! I am a a bit of a science fiction/supernatural lover myself, and I enjoy seeing it incorporated into stories.

This was a lovely way of writing a House short story; the rise and fall of the story, toying with the reader's expectations, was very effective, and the way you tie it up leaves a little chill down the reader's spine. Well written! Thank you!
Kamp chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
wow. that was kinda shocking.i so was not expecting it. but it was very well-written. wow.
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Oh my. That was beautiful. I loved the description of the moment where Wilson thought he was alone with the statue of House and the image of the spectre looking longing into Wilson's window. The inclusion of Cameron was a great idea also, as well as the woman who claimed that he didn't look scary at ll, just sad.

I loved how it from a random person;s point of view, making him represent possibly countless people who'd gone through the same hazing ritual of House fear :)

Absolutely AMAZING job! :D
Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Oh. That was like a punch in the gut. Really really powerful.
Qem chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
This. Is. Absolutely breathtakingly fantastic.

I had to reread the story it was just that brilliant.
Whitelight72 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Why was everyone telling him to avoid House if House was dead? And why is Wilson old?
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
This is so sad... I'm actually crying... I can't believe how well you write... I cant actually say what I liked about it, I'm just completely speechless...

Damn, I really am crying.
Kaydee chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Wow...just wow.

That was absolutely amazing! I really didn't it coming.

I especially loved the last paragraph, it was a lovely thought to end on.

*adds to favourites*

Well done!
Leista chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
That, that was beautiful. I didn't know what to expect going in to this, but the ending really shocked me. In a very good, heartbreaking, tear-jerking(I admit) way. You have very real talent.
Short-Stuff Serpent chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
That was amazing. So touching.
Toodlez chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Most excellent! Though I feel I should blame you for my unfinished paper, seeing as how I WAS going to go do it right after I finished reading this, but after the TWIST, I had to go read it all over again! (Though really, thank you for saving me!)

Really was excellent! I applaude you!
Phoenix.G.Fawkes chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Loved this fic. You completely tricked me, Id never seen that one coming. And the ending was just perfect.
The Penumbra chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I never saw that coming. Very well written, though I'm still not sure why everyone's telling the intern to avoid House.

But very captivating. Well done :)
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »