Reviews for No Mere Mortal, He
Betz88 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Oh My God!

I just discovered this phenomenal story deep in the bowels of this site ... and I'm wondering why the hell you haven't had a hundred or more rave reviews!

This story shook me to my socks with its beauty and simplicity.

At the end, I was holding my breath when I discovered the secret of Dr. House and Dr. Wilson, and then I said some very off-color words in an exclamation of the "WOW Factor".

Very beautifully done ... and I never saw it coming!

Tashaelizabeth chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I'm just stunned. Spectacular.
Lena chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Gods, this story is heartbreaking, the whole time I was smirking and waiting for House to jump out from somewhere and let loose with one of his impossibly snarky comments, to realize that he is dead and has been reduced to a ghost story, it came as quite a shock. I only realized just now that in your story he died when he was shot, which explains Camerons' reaction, poor Wilson, it's just sad, great story though.
Jesness chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
This is an extremely well written peice of fiction IMO, if only half of the House MD stories were done so well...
vanishingact chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I call this "freaking good/awesome."
bridit chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Interesting...i liked it alot, except it was a bit wierd that everyone was telling the med student to avoid House, when House is dead...but i got over it! Interesting, good one.
Epithelial chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Dude! That was amazing!
BethTX chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
This was absolutely beautiful. I'm almost never surprised by "surprise" endings, but this one blew me away. Excellent job!
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Wow... that was really, really awesome and cool and... wow. A definite classic. I'm frankly blown away! Brava, m'dear.
Jay chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
That was an incredible story. The second-person point of view approach was unusual, but it worked very, very well. The pacing, the building up of the story - simply incredible.

And it was very sad to read about House's shadow watching longingly at Wilson.
Nikelodean chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Impressive. I didn't see the ending coming. Well done!
MusicalMemory chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
OH. MY. GOD. I can honestly say that this fic is now one of my favorites.

I seriously just do not have words to tell you how much I enjoyed it. Fantastic job!
The Phantom chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
This was a fantastic read. Great use of second person POV, made the story that much more personal and intriguing. Really cool twist at the end! This was a gentle, genuinely affectionate piece, and that affection filled every line and made the story as beloved as the character it captured.

~ Phantom
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Huh. It took me awhile to realize that this takes place years in the future, tho I did have the distinct feeling that I was missing something. LOL! Very nicely done, kind of sad when you find out that House is dead now, but still very well written. I like how Wilson said that they should have put his portrait in the TV room, nice touch, that. Anyway, great job!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Wow. You really surprised me at the end - I assumed the story was present. No wonder Cameron was annoyed. Very well-written, neat idea.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »