Reviews for No Mere Mortal, He
The Phantom chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
This was a fantastic read. Great use of second person POV, made the story that much more personal and intriguing. Really cool twist at the end! This was a gentle, genuinely affectionate piece, and that affection filled every line and made the story as beloved as the character it captured.

Bravo!

~ Phantom
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Huh. It took me awhile to realize that this takes place years in the future, tho I did have the distinct feeling that I was missing something. LOL! Very nicely done, kind of sad when you find out that House is dead now, but still very well written. I like how Wilson said that they should have put his portrait in the TV room, nice touch, that. Anyway, great job!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Wow. You really surprised me at the end - I assumed the story was present. No wonder Cameron was annoyed. Very well-written, neat idea.
Tidwell chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Gorgeous. One of my all time favorite House fics. Your writing style is simple yet effective. And your surprise twists really did catch me by surprise. I look forward to reading more from you.
kay chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I loved it! Great plot and a great idea. Some good twists and I really thought the Cameron part was very well done. Adored the ending!

Keep it up