Reviews for Contralto & Arsenic Sauce
Julian Amici chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
That was super sweet. I liked that Ryoga and Ukyo stayed true to their choices until well after the show, giving every fanfic about the two, well, everywhere a plausible back story. Loved it loved it loved it!
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Hohohohoho...and here I thought this was the prelude to Stillness in Time. *flushes furiously*
JasminDragon92 chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
awwww this is so sweet x3 i love this couple. this really shows that, yeah there companions/friends at sort with spunk and later grows to understanding and even later hinted that there was love growing *happy sigh* a very great job sweeite ;3
newbie chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
fantastic fanfic! i love these pair
SORE LOSER Mat49324 chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
WE LOVE YOUR STORY NINNIK, MOSTLY ALL THE UKYO AND RYOGA STORIES... DONT LET THIS FUCCKER LET YOU DOWN(MAT49324)

I WANT TO READ MORE OF YOUR STORIES... I WISH U CAN CREATE SOMETHING NEW, WHEN YOUR INSPIRATION COMES AGAIN. CAUSED MANY ARE WAITING, Mat49324-IS JUST AN INSECURE LOSER, WHOSE SO JEALOUS THAT MANY LOVED THE UKYO AND RYOGA TANDEM! MORE THAN THE EXTRA CHARACTER.. BESIDES, UKYO AND RYOGA IS A POTENTIAL COUPLE, ESPECIALLY IN THE ANIME, SINCE RUMIKO DIDNT ADDED ANY MORE THE EXTRA'S HAHAHAHAHAHAA
FUCKYOULOSER Mat49324 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010

COOL STORIES- NINNIK COOL STORIES- NINNIK, COOL STORIES- NINNIK,

COOL STORIES- NINNIK, COOL STORIES- NINNIK, COOL STORIES- NINNIK, COOL STORIES- NINNIK, COOL STORIES- NINNIK, COOL STORIES- NINNIK, I HOPE YOU WILL MAKE MORE STORIES SOMEDAY BETWEEN THE TWO, I LOVED YOUR WEBSITES, EVEN IF SOME AREN''T POSTED HERE ON FANFIC

THIS GOES TO THE INSECURE ASSBIYATCH WHO COMMENT RUDELY

whateverforUSalwaysUKYORYOGA chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Mat49324 SHUT THE FUCCKIN UP.. YOUR THE LOSER, NINNIK STORY IS WAY BETTER THAN YOURS, IF WE CAN EVEN FIND YOUR STORIES? I DOUBT THAT THERE WILL BE MORE REVIEWS THAN THIS ONE.. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEN DONT READ IT, BUT THERE ARE MAJORITY OF US LOVED THIS STORIES, AND I LOVED ALMOST EVERY STORY YOU WROTE BETWEEN UKYO AND RYOGA, I HOPE SOMEDAY YOU WILL WRITE MORE!

ITS A GREAT STORY! I LOVED IT!
Mat49324 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
It is horrible. You're a loser with a lame life for writing this. your chapters are too long and too boring. Review my story "The date with Nabiki?" so you can see what a real writer can do. If you can find my story that is.

Red Dragonfly chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
I really love the way you capture Ryoga and Ukyo's voices. I feel like they are both true to character and yet more poignant than in the manga/anime. I really liked the short, but sweet New Year's chapter, but you do leave us wondering what happened in the year between White Days. Is it the subject of one of your other fanfictions? Anyway, thanks for the update. It was really nice.
FangirlLynHibiki chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
This story was so well written. It made me all warm and fuzzy inside, great job really Ryoga and Ukyo are 2 perfect for eachother!
SouJiro-LoVeR chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
oh my gosh... i LOVE your writing! i definitely enjoyed this fic... i liked the fact that ryoga and ukyo have a lot of dialogue in the first chap. it was sweet, feisty, and you could totally imagine it happening. XD the second chap was awesome. their interaction was very sincere, and it was nice to see them be so unguarded with each other. seeing them get along especially during a time of year when they'd usually be alone. really nice. i would actually would have loved to know what was written in that 5 page letter. i wanted a teeny tiny glimpse of it. but i guess that was part of the mystery, best left to our imagination. the end of the 2nd chap was pretty vague, but you were able to work up the details to allude to a very happy ending. seems like they haven't forgotten that fleeting moment after all. )

thank you so much for writing this ) keep up the good work!
anyahibiki chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Thank you for this update! It was a wonderful story...
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
a nice holiday treat :) so happy you continued it :D

thanks for your work :)
Baitdcat chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Thanks for the update Ninnik! Love your stories as always. And a happy new year to you too. Thanks for the information at the end of the stories too.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Very nice conclusion, and very timely as well, just like Ryoga's first White day letter. The only thing I guess I wish I could have seen would have been what he wrote in that second, longer letter to Ukyo.

Here's to a Happy New Year to you, and I hope to see more of your work, regardless of the genre!