Reviews for Rearrangement
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Interesting companion piece.
XGemini chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wow, you write amazing characters. This was a very emotional piece, I found myself cheering the character on even though I knew what the eventual outcome would be. Wonderful, really, absolutely amazing.
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
this story was amazingly planned and well thought out. For english not being your native language, you are the best writer with it that i have ever seen (and believe me, i've been looking for years)i love your style of writing and i hope you continue with the strange new crossovers. I fell in love with "enemy of my enemy"
Barranca chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Hm, this reminds me of Kafka's Metamorphosis.
Brimseye chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
ah! I love it like my own! It is glorious! Beautiful! I think i'll have to go back and read the whole story again now! :D love it love it! You could not have writen a better story ifyou had tryed! xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo cant wait for your next project!

keep writing
Zath Chauvert chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Great story! I loved the large amount of clinical detail that you provided about the transformation. It gave me chills. Keep up the good work.

If you ever felt like writing a sequel to this and Enemy Of My Enemy, I would love to read it.
animefreak2015 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
That was kewl! I like the ideas, like the way things go. Personally, I think there should be a way to live and let live and I'd love to make friends with a latis ... very nicely done. here's hoping there are more aliens in your future.
BatPhace chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
wow, this is wicked as well. i like that you did it in diary format. i hope you continue, you don't really have to, but it would be cool to see where she goes from here. badass, as always. ~Batty