Reviews for Moving On
DeliciousCarrot chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
I actually like Mark's character, I hope he doesn't develop into a dishonorable character who I will grow to hate, perhaps something more amicable for him.
GetALifeBella chapter 14 . 3/8/2010
All I have to say is that Bella is a stupid ass motherfucker. He left your ass twice, and you still want his emo ass back. God, it's like your a fucking puppy. What the fuck?Stupid Ass!
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I like Mark
Vanquish13 chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
im liking this. D and i like mark too.
Shttrd Glas chapter 41 . 9/28/2008
Omg...O.o That was the friggen most amazing fic i have ever read. I love it especially the epilogue. As of right now I am honestly speechless. I can not think of words to describe what I feel for this story. To say I love it is pale in comparison to what i really do feel about it. You are an astounding writer and I hope you continue to write such unbelievably wonderful stories such as this. I am still simply...amazed...
TwilightEternity017 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
awesome 100% was really really god...i was interested from the 1st chapter to the last one...great story...crazy thing was that when i was reading the part of not being able to get turned into a vampire because ther was no way around the treaty i was thinking about the whole why not inject it thing..thinknig the same ideas then when i got to the part where she got the idea iwas like woah!...anyways love your stories they're rly good i hope you keep writing more :D
Sakiru Yume chapter 41 . 8/11/2008
Wow, that was really, really good. Normally I don't like AU stories (and this was AU) but this one was good and I actually read all the way through it-a first for me. I just though Bella was a little OOC and selfish. (Sorry, but she was)

Anyway, I really liked it.
MarenT chapter 30 . 4/4/2008
I am just in process of reading your story and it is quite good! This is actually the first story where I would be really disappointed if Bella chose Edward instead of Mark (a.k.a. the new guy). Mark is a very great character and I like him a lot!
AKL0059 chapter 42 . 4/3/2008
that was a great story!
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
update soon
Blue eyed vampwolf chapter 25 . 12/5/2007
I love it when people make Victoria a good character. And finally someone understands her.
angelpinkgal chapter 29 . 12/2/2007
good chappie
angelpinkgal chapter 18 . 12/1/2007
good storyD
Frannie-pants chapter 44 . 11/12/2007
Ah! i loved this story! great job :D
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 11/9/2007