Reviews for Ice Angels
Sweet Silent Dreams chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
This is so good! :)
Please continue!
rossebre chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
The suspence is killing me! not literally I am fine, just addicted to your story.
nekuranekomegami chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
this is amazing and I can't wait for more! :D
rossebre chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
O PLEASE please! Finish, you got me hooked now!
bmmr chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
whatever happened to an update?
this story has got good please update soon
Chloe chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
It seems not that good like the others i can't imagine characters saying the lines
giulio chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Arrivals in the factory of toys, Jack, now follow me, I have to show you the great secret of Santa -things'. They entered a room full of things that were used to transport Jack Santa Claus had said that if entered into a machine can carry you anywhere you : so I can go to the island of : if you come in and 'very dangerous, and then your father will scold'. Angel: will come in 'the same, well hello there Jack : good holiday, Santa Claus will now 'angry with me, but' does not notice until I feel in the study of Santa Claus, Santa: where applied is my child! Carol: I am very concerned about : do not worry I'm going to try.
MizLulu chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
Aw I wanted there to be more chapter :( lol. Oh we'll I guess I will just have to wait.
MizLulu chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
Yes you kind of did leave us in a cliffhanger lol. Angel is so strong she doesn't give up, it's kind of a good thing.
MizLulu chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
Is Jake really dead or is this he's plan for the being evil thingo lol. Good chapter!
MizLulu chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
You know if Jack wansn't that old they would make a great couple lol. Good chapter!
MizLulu chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
That's right she doesn't know what she is going to get herself into. I mean what if Jake tries to take Scott's place of being Santa Clause again. And I actually thought with all the stuff that Jack had done, that he wouldn't be aloud to stay in the North Pole quess I was wrong lol.

Love the chapter btw can't wait to read more! :)
MizLulu chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Like it so far. So does that mean Charlie is going to be in too lol. We'll I hope he is!
Kirai-Ninja chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
Please update! this is a really cool, story please update soon!

Is jack gonna be all evil and frosty again?
j chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Hey, the story still rocks but it's been a while since you even out this update up. Just wondering if you were okay or if you just lost interest. Have a nice day.