Reviews for A Soul to Seduce
brendafay chapter 21 . 8/26
love it
Woody2792 chapter 21 . 2/14
Really hoping you haven't abandoned this fic... Even though it was updated 8 years ago..

Yoouu have a fantastic plotline, extremely in charcter writing and I'm hooked!
Jade Chase chapter 21 . 5/15/2013
I know it's been, like 6 years, but I am really interested to see how this plays out and what's up with Dana.
madison4865 chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
might piss you off but where does buffy get off judging faith when she sleeps with vamps! wes was looking pretty good in the angel series! wonder if you'll ever come back and complete this fic.?
Guest chapter 21 . 12/5/2009
so...is the rest of this story ever going to appear?
xScottx chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
None-Pussy Spike yay!
Ironbear chapter 21 . 10/2/2008
I very seldom add an unfinished story to my Favorites list, but this one is good enough for me to go against my general rule of thumb. This is how the arc should have gone in AtS from damage on, rather than the jumbled mess that ME actually gave us. Nicely done.

Only one element is missing from this ensemble, IMO, and it's the one person who'd be inclined to argue Cordelia's interests above all else: Xander Harris.

Yes, I do know that Angel supposedly has Cordelia's best interests at heart - but he's definitely not shoiwng it by his actions, and Angel's tendencies to make unilateral decisions for his supposed friends makes his judgment suspect at the best of times. And these are definitely not the best of times.

All in all, excellent story, and I love the way you've captured the Faith/Wesley dynamic in making them a believable couple.

Hopefully the fact that the last update on this was in '07 doesn't mean that you've abandoned this story unfinished. That would be a shame.
Lilly Emerald chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
really good. love all your stories. went under the name goldensahdows but had to change that account
daflippnay chapter 21 . 5/1/2008
I am enjoying this story so much! You've got this fluid way of tying all the characters together, whether it's through development or plot or subplot. I hope you do continue this story because it's really wonderful. I've read your other fics before and I enjoy your writing style. It's really like I'm reading a well-thought out novel.
Black-Robespierre chapter 21 . 3/19/2008
Oh no!

What the hell is taking you so long?

Damn it- just when it gets really good. You know, ive read my fare share of Buffy/Spike stories, but this one has to be- screw that- IS the best one so far.

Not only is it centered around my favourite blondes, no-this story has an incredible plot. And the suspense is simply killing me!

So I can only repeat my wish again-write more-soon!
Black-Robespierre chapter 11 . 3/18/2008
Evil, evil...

Girl, you sure as hell know how to make things interesting. A twist when I least expect it. False sense of security.

Fantastic. Simply fantastic.
Black-Robespierre chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Wow-seems like this week is full of surprises.

One fine Spike/Bufy story after another.

Youve got a really smoothe, scooby-related style...can you follow me?

Great work really- but enough of that!

Ill read some more...
darklover chapter 21 . 9/26/2007
This story is awesome and I can't wait for more.
shahid chapter 21 . 7/10/2007
ok... i read this story coz someone recommended this to me.

all in all i found it quite ok except for a couple of issues.

1) how come ANGEL is the whipping boy for everyone? he's one of the most feared and strongest vamps ever even without the soul.

2) there's a distinct lack of FRED and GUNN in this one. too distinct.

will we see ANGEL's desperation for cordy and conner make him kick some serious slayer ass specially buffy's?

will the senious partners threaten ANGEL with conner's stability if he doesnt get them DANA?

does ANGEL take up his destiny again? and will he get a non romantic happy ending?

anyway, update soon. i'd like to know what happens next. for all the beef i have with ANGEL bieng a whipping boy, this story's far too well written for me to stop reading.
Rebel Goddess chapter 21 . 3/28/2007
Intriguing ending. I like the tensions between Faith, Wes and Angel. He's right about Dana so I'll be interested to see what the Senior Partners are planning. Great chapter. More please.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »