Reviews for Time to Let Go
TheDocRoach chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
D: Awww...I was hoping to read more! I was starting to get into it! I hope u decide to pick this up again...I would love to read more! :D It's awesome!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
This is coming along well, honey - you oughta give it another go!

*hugs*

Mandy
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
-sniff- Poor Dean. I hope you'll update soon!
MistyEyes chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
Aww, poor Dean! Nice work, I like this fic a lot.
Charmedp3123 chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
great chapter!
Charmedp3123 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
wow! I love it so far! Please continue!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Sam went to Stanford.

This story is a littel bleak but I'm curious to know where you're going with it so...write on !
Animefouryou chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
yes definetly continue and to help the school sammy went to was standford hope that helps add more now now and hurry thanks jessica
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I would love you to write more. Please continue this could be very interesting. I just loved the Croatoan episode.
ronisooomine chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
hey,

carry on your story, good beginning. sam#s school is Stanford tho. nevermind. harvard is also a good school, but to be honest not as great as cambridge, UK.

thanks, coolio
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
his school is stanford. this is really good. please continue.
FireZombie chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Yes continue. It's awesome so far!
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
This story is great and i really hope you continue :-) i dont need to tell you that Sam didnt go to harvard since everyone else has already mentioned that :-)

Hope you continue

Tara :-)
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
please continue, i wanna see sam helping dean, oh and sam went to stanford in california, harvards kinda on the east coast, but whatever, i thought you did it on purpse like dean just grouping all those schools together cuz its all the same kinda life

good work so far!
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Keep it going. I love where you are taking Dean in this story. I can't wait to read more. Until your next update, take care and Happy Writing!

F.Y.I.

Sam went to Stanford. Happy Holidays!