Reviews for Prince of Truth
Wassermagierin chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This is amazing! It takes place in a completely different setting than the series does, and yet all the characters are so in-character that I almost am unable to notice the difference!

And again it goes to show that many prophecies only turn out true because of the measures taken to prevent it! But at least there was a happy ending for everyone. Though we never did find out what Judai's parents' reaction was...though they probably weren't too pleased! XD

I love it!
Valheru chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Great story. not any flows that i caught off-hand and very well written. I love how you developed the story and moved it along. Keep up the great work with the rest of your stories.

(favorite line: "What he did not see was a large tabby cat trotting watchfully behind them.")

WOOT go wizard :) gotta love that guy lol.
WerewolfDuelistofSliferRed chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This was an awesome story. The only bad thing is that it should probably be broken down into chapters.
15animefreak15 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
That was awesome! I love how you changed the characters, but kept their personalities. You're a great author! -
Just Someone chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
... OH MY GOD! IT'S SOO GOOD! Just like the others! Excellent Job! )
Cherry Romancer chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! PLEASE? This story is so damn GOOD! I beg of you, write a sequel! I must read more!
Maat's Feather chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I can’t say I know too much about GX other than what I have read in a few episode summaries, so I hope my review is relevant

If your past writing is any indication, I’m sure all the characters in here are spot on. What I really liked about this is how you were able to tweak bits of the cannon (Kaiser Ryou actually being royalty, Fubuki’s disappearance etc.) and produce something obviously AU without making it feel too far removed from the original. It makes me wish I’d seen GX; there’s bound to be things I missed in your fic because I haven’t. In addition, you put the spotlight on a character that is probably overlooked in fanfiction, and I always have a soft spot for those stories.

I hope the length doesn't deter readers because it is very enjoyable and written well. The only mistake I caught was “Shou put out his hand. Misawa made a swift moment/movement."
Lazy Girl chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
WOW! This story should be published with your own characters! It's THAT good! I like how you matched everyone up with their personality and what they should be! I also liked how you made everyone meet each other! I like it! I can't believe there's such a good writer in this site, so this is going on my favorite's list when i sign on, you can count on that!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
About darn time someone wrote something *good* about Shou! Not that I ever expected anything less from you, of course.