Reviews for Save Me
Claire the Doctor's Assistant chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
aww i luv it more plz
Claire the Doctor's Assistant chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
i think thats horrid but i luv the story its great
just a kid 1993 chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
i really like this its got so much felling in it and the story line is flawless i really hope you're going to finish this its to good to be abandoned..
CrayonsPink chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
This is a GREAT story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
lazydaygirl chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
WAH! why did you end there! i want to read more! Now it's going to bother me until you update, so please put me out of my misery and update soon!:P
Merrymow chapter 8 . 5/22/2009
I was wondering when you're going to update?
Luv Dougie chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
Omg i so LOVE this story!

it really is great!

oh, and PLEASE dont let harry get killed...its all i ask, i dont mind anything else, I just cant stand death stories!

Oh, and PLEASE add more soon! :D

There will be more?

I hope!

and again, ILOVETHIS!
IdyllicDelusion chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
Cliffhanger? NO! I really like your story; can't wait to see what happens next.

Marcus and Daniel are insane... that scene surprised me; it reminded me of a horror story. I hope Marcus gets what he deserves soon.
soneat chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
i love this fic! you get a fic rec to my potter reading pals! yay!
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
no comment

Seishiro hungry want to eat
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
You must keep writing!
EmeraldReporter chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
you MUST KEEP WRITING! Please! Please! please!
EmeraldReporter chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
you introduced Draco perfectly! Good Job.
bill560682 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
now don't forget to put in here somewhere what happened to harry's so-called family the dursley's such as vernin starts pimping his own family out to get more drugs and they all end up in jail. of course duders he ends up even worse then harry since the people his father pimps him to have no rules an they start having sex with duders even much younger then harry say age 5 or 7 or so.
shadowbee163 chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
Dude, that was crule. I mean, why leave it like that? You get some type of sick pleasure from it don't ya? /sigh/ I however like this story a lot and I suppose I can live with the abuse...

For now... Update please! /smile/