Reviews for Save Me
bjoi chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
hey i really like how your story is going

its actually pretty exciting

all thats harrys been though

draco running a lexus in to a tree

tom getting butrued up that was sad

your story shuold be published like a

book

only you have to finish it

and please do you havent

updated in so long

since May!

please dont give up yet

you were just getting into the plot

and it deseves an ending

so please do it some justice
1123581321 chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
i love it ! you're a really good writer... please update soon !
LilyJames addict chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
no harry! you must live in peace and harmony with draco malfoy! don't let you life get ruined! and draco, use you money to get your love out of this mess, now! i will not take no for an answer!
lil joker 1989 chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
oh that ending in chapter 8 was great oh i cant wait for the next chapter i know its going to be good oh i wonder how draco is going to react oh please hurry with the next chapter
muppetmadness chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
OMG I love this story..and it was updated as I read to kudos to you for efficiency! lol!

Please update soon! I'd totally review more if I could...damn one review policy!

Roo
thrnbrooke chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
so not good! Bet Harry just floored Draco with that one!
DarkAngel048 chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
good fic!
kitteh lova chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
Please please please please update soon. I love this story and i really want to know what happens next.
Tinabedina chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
Great chapter!
Deliliah and Nathan chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
Yay updation! Good chapter, and evil cliffie. If you need a beta, look at the profile on the site. Most people think they have too many people to beta for already, but most don't. Tell next time Adieu.
Deliliah and Nathan chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
I really want you to update this story, I found it randomly and lost it and just found it again, but I love the idea! Please update this
Merrymow chapter 7 . 5/22/2008
I was wondering when you're going to update?
Vegas Chick chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
WELL THERE BE A NEW UPDATE ANYTIME SOON? CAUSE I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND HOW DRACO WILL FIND HARRY.

TINA
charlie-becks chapter 7 . 5/6/2008
new chapters, lalalala new chapters YAY! erm that means i look forward to the update :D
Alexxi chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Yeah it's working fine for me. And omg, I can't wait for Draco's 'wooing'. They make such a cute couple. Can't wait for more!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »