Reviews for Save Me
o5brownc chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
the story hells yeah fucked up but a gd read plz go on soon!
The Battle of Words chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
Aw... Poor Harry... Stupid man better have given him his own room! He earned and dissereved it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Khymeira chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
It seems pretty awesome so far, just keep updating!

Crim
Suicidal Button chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
gosh, i so didn't get like half of this because i thought Riddle was the nice one and Marcus the evil one, and then it all changed, but now i realise that Marcus is only PRETENDING... so yay, i get it! and after that long rant about me, let's turn the attention to you and your wonderful story! kudos on this! i love it! and aww, poor Harry. let's kill everyone who hurts him ;;evil looks;; heh heh. anyways, can't wait for the next update!
ChloeKitty22 chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
o. i hate marcus *calls up gangsta friends to go do him in* hehehe. oh, right, another awesome chappie! i cant wait til draco shows up adn saves him from all this (assuming thats what happens...)

neway, a few mistakes, but that wouldne happen if you had a beta *wink**wink**hint**hint**nudge**nudge*huge flashing neon sign appears abbove head that reads "ill beta for you"*

cant wait for the next installment! (which maybe i will get to read early as your beta? *cough**cough*)

haha, okies, well, im tired, so im going to sleep )

night
BratPrincess-187 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Keep going! I like it so far!
DarkAngel048 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
good fic!
Elektra107 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I love it! Poor Harry! Please update ASAP!
Tensko chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
That poor,sad, hopeful harry is going to make me cry. Awesome story.
ChloeKitty22 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
o, its so good! very orignial! i cant wait to see more!

\V/m,

Britt

p.s. ill beta for you )
stranger12 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Voldie aka Tom Riddle as a good guy? Somehow it doesn't disturb me as I kept reading and got used to it. But I always liked evil (even if bizarre and ecky and an total cracked egg) Voldie... Oh well, whatever.

Interesting fic so far. AU, drugs, prostitution... I have no idea how I landed here, but I'm glad I did, it's pretty well written, as strange and out there as the story may be so far.

Hopefully you'll add more familiar characters into the story, maybe Sirius and Remus? *Roger Rabbit's wide eyes* Pretty please...? And is Harry, Harry Potter? Oh, and Draco and Lucius should appear too! Please!
Pink Cherry Blossom chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
This sounds really promising! I cannot wait to see what will happen, and if Harry will ever find out the truth about Tom and how he will escape!

Update soon!
angelkitty77 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
poor harry
I-see-thestrals chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I think this is the frist fic that i like tom. But i hate Marcus! i know this may ruin the piont but dont let poor harry have to have sex with the men! But if you still go with the idea then i still read. Please update soon!
The Battle of Words chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Wow... I was a little lost at the end untill you explained what was going on, but now I get it. I just wonder when Harry will meet Draco, and find out the truth. As for suggestions... maybe a little more info on the suroundings or something like that...
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9