Reviews for Hybrid
make more
Guest chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
When are you going todo show chapter 16
223 chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
no it isnt its a good chapter.
LtSolarFlare chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
Not a bad story
skinandbones chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Ok, I was thinking about reading 2 chapters but I can't!

I am on ch 10!
Garrelt chapter 15 . 8/4/2009
you know this story rely need's and update will that happen soon and not to be annoying or anything but PLZPLZPLZ UPDATE!
HarbingerLady chapter 15 . 8/19/2008
will the yautja race come into play?
Netvolts chapter 15 . 7/25/2008
I'm all for the Aliens winning, but does Ripply try to help or kill them? or at least try to.
ben revell chapter 15 . 5/25/2008
this is well good

I thought it would be bad with ripley being half and half but 10 others and then being turned more xeno and Ripley and the survivers from the last movie coming to kill them

plus the meansion of the preds and that they may be in this is well going to be good because Ripley has never fought the predators

please update soon
Wolfinson chapter 15 . 5/21/2008
WOOT! UPDATE!
Nargus chapter 14 . 4/28/2008
A bit not so reasonable here and there. But mostly lovely to me :D

The change from half-humans to half-xeno was a bit of anti-climatic, but eh. Most story would have mostly ended end the humans turned xeno. But this one sound like just the begining of the 2nd half of the story.

And what of this certain 'experienced' in dealing with Xeno? The Ripley? I sure hope against hope she would be at least partially on the xeno's side. Seeing her acidic blood and nearly-xeno abilities like those children. Maybe it's just my wish, seeing the hints in there. But oh well...

And then there's also this Predator scout ship...

Ah...just my fantasy. With now human intelligent inherited into the hive blood, maybe the Xeno would develop space-travel in far-future and born of the Zerg? *chuckles* Well, I'm just best at making 'connections' :)
GuesssWho chapter 14 . 8/21/2007
Cool!
echo21 chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
Please update this story soon! I'm very eager to red how it continues from here.
Kosh17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I really like your story, as I love transforms, espically good ones. (have you writen any others or know of more?) And hope to see more of it sooner than later.
Wolfinson chapter 13 . 7/19/2007
PLease update I like where thgis is going