Reviews for Back In Black
WinchestersGirl chapter 13 . 1/10/2007
Great story! :) That whole 'demon' one was new. Havent heard of him before. Great twists!

Cant wait for the next one! :)
breezyyy chapter 13 . 1/2/2007
i really liked that ending! love dean rambling, sad, but true. and sam seeing Jess and his mom as ghost, wow. loved the story!
04238 chapter 13 . 1/2/2007
Hmm... dunno how to start this off...

'“Uh, driving,” Den said, because hello Sammy that’s obvious.

“No your not.” So, not obvious to little brother, got it.'ha. Typical Dean.

'“Who else, Einstein? What you think above the freaky assed vision, you’re hearing voices too?”' i know it's weird but when Sam asked if it was Dean talking i found that cute. ...

i'm glad you made a reference to 'home'. 'cause Dean had faced the same troubles as Sam was now, so it's sweet that Dean was being open about that to comfort Sam.

I liked Dean doing all the talking. Because it was like during Bloody Mary when Sam said he would summon Mary and Dean started talking and Sam just stared into oblivion. Because when Sam thinks about Jess, he thinks about Jess.

I think it was a great ending.

Me gone to read those stories you updated earlier. Happy New Year!

samantha-dean chapter 12 . 12/31/2006
this chapter was aesome man ur great writer
angel679 chapter 13 . 12/30/2006
Great ending especially with Dean opening up just a little and of course threatening Sam if he hurts his baby. By the way angels838 is me too I have so many favorites I had to open another yahoo account to save them all and sometimes I forget to switch back to the right id when I review sorry. Im with Sam who really cares if they find Barry not me. Loved the story.
angel679 chapter 12 . 12/30/2006
He hurt our Dean who the hell cares where he is let him rot there thank you very much. So Dean didnt want Sam to get close enough to it to hurt him like it did to him. Great chapter and I just noticed you posted the epilouge so Im off to read it.
04238 chapter 12 . 12/30/2006
Aw... great ending. 'Cept I, personally, think that Sam would have trouble returning to Stanford because he's worried about having to lie to more of his friends... like Dean said in Skin. But who cares, Dean perfectly fine! God bless the angels looking down on the poor guy... even though I'm not suposed to be saying stuff like that, don't breathe a word...

My breath was practically caught up in my pharynx when that attack happened! But *sigh* they're all fine and BARRY IS A BLOODY IDIOT! Ha! It makes sense; there were these TAC ads in Aus about drink driving and Barry crashed a car and now he's a bloody idiot... hehe

I melt when Sam calls Dean 'big brother'. Or vice-versa.

You did a great job with the girls... you know, writing them out and all. Okay, that did NOT make sense. But brilliant stuff

is a ballenger a real creature? because it's pretty cool, if you ignore the 'evil' stuff for a second... lol

Bring on the epilogue! I feel like part of a family here. lol

Um... it's 3am in the morning so I'm not really sure what 'tomorrow is' for ya but it's New Year's Even tomorrow so I'm night not be able to get out a review 'til next year! Or maybe tomorrow. I don't understand the whole different time thing. They teach us about 'pharynges and larynges' at school istead of important stuff like that... joke!

Have a great new year! Good luck for next year... keep writing!

04238 chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
I thought you weren't updating and I missed this so much! Oh... pls let everything alright!

'rusting his brother’s practically catlike sensing abilities' haha that's too true 'cause sometimes Dean's eyes look yellow when they're reflected in the light and they look like cat's eyes.

'Royally sucked' that's odd because I always use 'royally' as an adjective...

yea, the brothers are SUPERTEAM!

Great job! Progressing to chap. 12! Hopefully not the last... if you're adding an epilogue

04238 chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
Hello! I'm back... in black! Sorry, for some reason I wasn't receiving any e-mail alerts *pouts* but I'm catching up here! And if Sam's gonna kill Barry and Barry isn't a 'creature' won't that be like, his first homicide? 'Cause Dean's killed that demon guy and Meg and he was all broken up 'bout that.

And Sn comes back Jan 15! Yayy!

Great job, I want the epilogue!

Me love Dean!
breezyyy chapter 12 . 12/29/2006
That monster Ballenger thing was a cool idea, nice! great chapter! poor Dean, getting himself hurt! too bad that wasn't the real barry, Sam should have cut of him head.
angel679 chapter 11 . 12/27/2006
What the hell do you mean dont let it touch you, your getting ready to go up against it with a knife which duh Dean means close. What the hell is a Ballenger and why dont let it touch you. My head hurts now come on I need answers and by the way ff alerts arent working again I found all three of yours by trolling through my favorites. :)
breezyyy chapter 11 . 12/27/2006
That was a great chapter! liked the whole Dean a dog comparison, funny, totally could see a dog running around with Sam - my imagention gets the best of me all the time. Great chapter, can't wait for more!

And a Merry belated X-Mas to you too!
samantha-dean chapter 11 . 12/27/2006
this whole story so far has been exellant
Charmedp3123 chapter 10 . 12/26/2006
good chapter!
breezyyy chapter 10 . 12/25/2006
epilogue sounds good! great chapter! so barry isn't a creature, oh man! loved the brotherly talk, funny! can't wait for more!